Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Ashley Gold is a television personality and entrepreneur who lives and works in the USA.
- Outspoken and passionate about her goals, she has been dedicated to making a name for herself after she began working with her father at a very young age.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Ashley was born in Michigan in January 1978.
- She is the daughter of reality television personality and entrepreneur, Les Gold (father) and his wife, Lili Gold (mother).
- Ashley is one of two children and has a younger brother, Seth Gold, whom she has worked with for many years in the television as well as the jewelry industry.
- In addition to being a sister, daughter, and successful businesswoman, Ashley is also a wife and mother.
- Ashley’s husband’s name is Jordan Broad. The two have been married since September 2003. The couple has one son. One of her tweets from 2013 mentioned that her child enjoys eating pasta.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Ashley attended Michigan State University and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- She also attended the Gemological Institute where she obtained a degree in Diamonds.
Early Career and Net Worth :
- Born into the business, Ashley began working with her father when she was very young at her dad’s Les’ American Jewelry and Loan Pawn Shop. She sold her first product when she was just eight years old!
- After graduating from college, Ashley continued to work at her family business and became a part of one of the most prominent businesses in America, catering to thousands of customers throughout the country.
- She later became the General Manager of the shop, which is located in Greenfield, Detroit, Michigan.
Reality TV Career and Business Progress :
- After enjoying much success as part of her family’s business, Ashley transitioned into television along with her father and brother.
- They appeared on the reality show, ‘Hardcore Pawn’ which was shot at the family shop and aired on TruTV.
- 170 episodes later & the show was dubbed the biggest hit in its category of shows.
- After spending years as one of the pivotal characters on the show, Ashley eventually left the show stating that she grew tired of the constant attention, drama, and isolated feeling that came from not being able to spend adequate time with her own family.
- Ashley went on to create her own website and company called AshleyGold (dot) com, which caters to various clients from all across the country looking to buy jewelry pieces and other accessories made by her.
- She is a host on the ‘Pawn Chick Radio’ show where she interviews famous people like Jerry Springer in addition to talking about various other topics.
- Gold has appeared as a guest on shows such as The Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox News and Fox Business Network in addition to being featured in publications like USA Today, People Magazine and Variety.
Interests and Trivia :
- After leaving reality TV, she decided to embark on a weight loss and personal transformation journey, which saw her lose a remarkable 50 pounds. When speaking out about the transformation, Ashley mentioned that the main motivation behind her new look was her goal to become a better role model for her children.
Personal / Home Details
- Marital Status / Ashley Gold Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American