Malia White is a young deckhand, diver and TV Personality from the United States of America. She is most famous for her role on Bravo TV’s show ‘Below Deck Mediterranean.’
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Malia White was born into a regular family dynamic in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on July 20, 1990.
- Even as a child she was interested in the sea and boating as her father worked at a boat yard. The young Malia could frequently be found washing down decks and helping whenever she was able to.
- Now residing in her home in Hawaii, Malia splits her time between her home and Europe where she often works on Yacht excursions.
- Malia and her ‘Below Deck Mediterranean’ colleague and co-star Wes Walton were officially an item after they were linked romantically throughout season two of the show.
Education & Early Life :
- Despite doing well school in her childhood and teenage years, Malia chose to wrap her formal education soon after graduating from High School.
- Choosing to follow her sea legs, she opted for a career on the open seas. Consequently, Malia studied to become a ‘Certified Dive Master’ and achieved her Captains license in 2007.
Dating & Love Life :
- Malia’s legacy from her time as a deck hand on ‘Below Deck Mediterranean’ will undoubtedly be the bizarre love square she found herself in during season two.
- Being an attractive young lady, it was no surprise that she would find herself the center of much male affection. However, Malia has been quoted as saying in interviews that it mostly boils down to ‘cabin fever’ that makes people attracted to anyone after 48 hours together.
- During the show, Malia didn’t just find herself becoming an object of lust to one or two guys, but to three of her co-workers – Adam Glick, the Yacht’s chef, Wes Walton, the ship’s Bosun and Malia’s boss and co-deck hand Bobby Giancorra all had a thing for her!
- Whereas Bobby simply admitted to finding her attractive, Malia flirted and canoodled with Adam and Wes, even sharing a smooch with the former, suggesting to the dismayed viewers of the show, that she was effectively dating both guys.
- It was later revealed at the season’s reunion special that Malia had some affection towards Adam Glick as they had, in fact, dated before the show had started. However, it was not revealed how deep this relationship went.
- Wes and Malia were officially an item at the season’s end. They even travelled to South Africa together in late 2017.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Malia has worked freelance as a crewmember and a diving instructor both at home in Hawaii, on the mainland United States and in Europe.
- Her big break really came when Bravo-TV invited her to become a crewmember of the Yacht Sirrocco while on its cruise around Croatia and the Med for season two of the show ‘Below Deck Mediterranean.’
- Malia enjoyed a controversial first season on the show but was not retained for season three.