Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Rachel DeAlto is a relationship expert, coach, television host, and motivational speaker.
- Also a renowned author and spokesperson, DeAlto is most well-known for being featured on Lifetime’s show Married at First Sight.
- She is also the host of FYI’s Kiss Bang Love, which serves as a provocative social experiment and in reality is based on ‘the science of kissing.’
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Rachel was born in New Jersey and has rarely left her home state as she loves it more than anything.
- From early on in her life, she had a passion for communications and pursued her dream in college by majoring in that field.
- After graduating high school, Rachel attended Syracuse University and received an undergraduate degree from the ‘S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications,’ and later proceeded to obtain a Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law.
- She took further professional training as a coach through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC) & then a certification as a hypnotherapist via the International Association Of Counselors & Therapists (IACT). The different qualifications allow Rachel to bring a different kind of experience to her work.
- Now using the medium of her own website and blog, Rachel posts regularly, sharing advice and some snippets of her life.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Rachel was married for eight years to her partner before splitting up a few years ago. The couple has two wonderful children – a boy and a girl.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Currently, an entrepreneur, Rachel is an ex-attorney who quit practicing law to focus on helping people with their relationships, which led to her becoming a relationship expert.
- During her career as a lawyer, Rachel was part of the law firm Bolan Jahnsen Dacey for three years from 2007 to 2010.
- After leaving the law firm, she started focusing on her career as a relationship expert and television personality.
- She was a television host for Kinetic Content for two years from 2016 to 2018.
- In addition to her regular TV appearances, Rachel has being featured on numerous shows, such as: The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN/HLN, Access Hollywood Live, The Steve Harvey Show, and Fox News.
- She has also given two TEDx talks on the power of kindness and killing fear.
- Her ability to relate to other people while simultaneously being candid unfiltered, and warm has made her a fan favorite.
- Rachel launched her own internet-based dating service called FlipMe with her now ex-husband in 2010, and currently serves as the CEO of the company.
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- One of Rachel’s favorite quotes is, “Be as picky with your men as you are with your selfies.”
- She loves animals and has a pet dog, whose pictures regularly feature on her Instagram.
- Pop and Jazz are her two favorite genres of music, and Frank Sinatra is her favorite musician.
- Rachel loves staying fit and working out, and often posts pictures of herself as well as motivational quotes on her social media to inspire others to work out.
Body Figure / Physical Info
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall / Height : 5′7″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Marital Status / Married? : Divorced
- Children / No of Kids : 2
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American