|Personal Information Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||July 7, 1961. As of 2023, he is around 62 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Is Pastor Cal a real pastor?||He is the lead pastor at Progression Church, which he founded in 2013.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
Pastor Calvin Roberson is an American pastor. He is also a marriage coach and a TV personality. He has appeared as a relationship expert on popular reality TV shows such as Married at First Sight, as well as Bride and Prejudice.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Pastor Calvin Roberson was born on July 7th, 1961, in South Boston, Virginia, where he was also raised.
- From 1979 to 1983, he attended Oakwood University in Huntsville, Alabama. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Theology, Theological Studies, and Music.
- He then attended Andrews University from 1983 to 1985 in Berrien Springs, Michigan, and graduated with a Master of Divinity degree.
- Following that, Calvin attended Capital University’s Law School in Columbus, Ohio, from 1990 to 1992.
- From 1992 to 1997, Calvin went to Ashland University in Ashland, Ohio, and graduated as a Doctor of Ministry.
- Calvin met the woman who would become his wife, Wendy D’Abreau Roberson, in 2008. He married Wendy six months after they first met, on January 2, 2009.
- Calvin has two sons from a previous relationship: Andrew Roberson and Calvin Roberson II. He also has a daughter, Khloe Blake.
- He currently lives and works in Atlanta, Georgia.
Work : Career, Income, Salary and Net worth
- Pastor Calvin Roberson was a Regional Vice President for Allianz from 1999 until 2003.
- He was then a corporate trainer and consultant for Podium Perfect Consulting from 2005 until 2007.
- From 2007 to 2009, Calvin was the Dean of Arts for the Duke Ellington School of the Arts.
- From 2014 to 2015, he was the Executive Director of Podium Perfect LLC.
- From 2015 to 2017, Calvin was a franchise owner for Tradebank Atlanta West.
- From October 2015 to June 2020, Calvin was the CEO for The Vindy Group LLC.
- Since October 2013, Calvin has been the senior administrator of Progression Church, which he founded together with his wife Wendy.
- Since August 2015, Calvin has been a relationship expert for Lifetime Television, particularly for their shows Married at First Sight and Bride and Prejudice. He has also worked for networks like A&E and FYI.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Pastor Calvin Roberson frequently prefers being called by his nickname, ‘Pastor Cal.’
- Calvin has also appeared to offer his relationship expertise on shows such as Happily Ever After, Little Women Atlanta, Seven Year Switch, and Honeymoon Island.
- Calvin is also a frequent keynote speaker at conferences around the world.
- He has an organization, Marriage Ain’t For Punks (named after one of his most quotable lines on TV), which he leads with his wife, Wendy. The organization offers workshops and conferences across the United States.
- His mentorship program M.O.N.E.Y was awarded an award by the Washington DC YMCA.
- Calvin has stated many times that Married at First Sight is a completely unscripted show and that what viewers see is exactly what happens during filming.
- Calvin is very passionate about helping marriages find their way forward.