Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Andrew Camarata is an American handy man & business owner who specializes in property maintenance business. The talented Andrew is also a rising YouTube star.
- Andrew’s YouTube channel featuring videos from his property maintenance business, quickly gained steam and he already has over 550,000 subscribers & over 200 million views!
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Andrew Camarata was born on November 12, 1985, and lives in Saugerties, New York, his actual hometown.
- Together with his father, Andrew owns an excavation and property maintenance business. He has learned everything that he knows about this field from his beloved dad who served as a role model throughout his entire childhood.
- Andrew has two Golden Retrievers, Levi and Daisy. He constantly posts pictures of them on his social media accounts, takes them with him on vacations and even celebrates their birthdays!
Early Life & Education :
- Andrew grew up in a town in Ulster County, New York. His father, Andrew B Camarata is an expert mechanic and craftsman.
- Camarata Junior began learning how to fix a wide range of engines and machines, developing a passion for machinery and excavation from a young age.
- In order to broaden his horizons, Andrew studied Computer Science. However, he decided his true calling was the one in which he tries to make his clients’ dreams come true – so he started to pursue his career in outdoor working and excavation. He loves working with his customers’ vision and turning it into reality.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Camarata Property Maintenance – the company that the Camarata family owns – is specialized in residential and light commercial property maintenance and excavating.
- The company operates in Saugerties, New York, as well as Kingston, Woodstock, Catskill and Hurley. There is a wide variety of services that the company offers, hence, one could understand how skilful and handy Andrew, his father and their teammates are.
- The services range from general excavation, driveway installation and reparation, structure demolition and stone wall building to three work, spring clean-up and pools construction, so basically anything we need in order to ensure our homes, roads and gardens are not only beautiful but also safe and clean.
Youtube Journey :
- Andrew’s career added a new dimension, as in 2016 he had the brilliant idea of actually filming the work they do at their company and started uploading the videos on his YouTube Channel.
- The idea was an instant success, as more and more people got interested in what he posted.
- The videos are quite different from one another; one day he could post a story about setting up a shipping container, the other one about fixing up excavators or sometimes completely different such as fixing cameras and computers or using a Plasma cutter.
- Most of Andrew’s videos have an average of 250,000 to 1 million views, quite impressive for a subject which many might consider less glamorous than what the social media usually presents today. However, Andrew has proved that such a thing is possible if you just present it in a fun, passionate way.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Andrew loves snowmobiling and he usually posts about his snow adventures.
- He made a special video to celebrate 100,000 YouTube subscribers, which featured his beloved canine friends.
- Besides snowmobiling, Andrew also enjoys other outdoor activities such as tubing and wakeboarding. There is a video of him doing this on the Hudson River.