Aparna Aparajit is a great singer and a talented actor . Aparna Aparajit’s height is 5 feet 4 inches.
Aparna has been fortunate to receive guidance from seniors like Shri. Appasaheb Indurkar, Nagpur and Smt. Shruti Sadolikar-Katkar. She has won many accolades for Natyasangeet. Her achievements include winning first prizes in contests such as Kalidas Natyageet Gayan Spardha, Raobahadur Marutirao Kamtel Award, etc. held at places such as Mumbai, Wardha, Amrawati, Nagpur, Bangalore and also Nairobi.
Aparna has also sung in numerous programmes, to name a few are : Program organised by Hindu Council of Kenya for patriotic songs and bhajans, ‘Natya Sudha Vitaro’ by Mumbai Marathi Sahitya Sangha, Sudhir Phadkeji’s ‘Phite Andharaache Jaale’, Chitraganga – a program based on songs by veteran poet Shri. Jagdish Khebudkar, program by Ashok Hande – Manik Moti, songs sung by Manik Verma and Ganga-Jamuna, songs by P. Savlaram.
- Radha Prem Rangi Rangali
- Sangeet Sharada
- Sangeet Radha-Krishna
- Sangeet Wani Dhaadila
- Sangeet Madanaachi Manjiri
- Sangeet Baavankhani
- Sangeet Makhmali He Swapna Maazhe
- Sangeet Sanshaykallol by BMC, Mumbai
- Preyasi Te Parmeshwar
- Sangeet Aaradhana
- Hindi Sangeet Natak ‘Hiramandi’ by Nehru Center
- Sangeet Kaviraj Jaidev
- Sangeet Tulsidas
- Sangeet Shapit Gandharv by Nehru Center
- Sangeet Sant Gora Kumbhar
- Sangeet Duniya Ranga Rangeeli
- Sangeet Matsyagandha
- Sangeet Madanbhool
- Program organized by Hindu Council of Kenya for patriotic songs and bhajans.
- Participated in ‘Natya Sudha Vitaro’ by Mumbai Marathi Sahitya Sangha
- Phite Andharaache Jaale
- Manik Moti
- Naman Natavara a program on Colors Marathi Channel