Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Malvika Mahendrasinh Gaekwad is a popular actress working in Marathi Cinema.
- She was born and and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
Family, Education and Early Life :
- Parents : Malvika’s father’s and mother’s name is Mahendrasinh and Lalita Gaekwad. Her father has been working in Saudi Arabia for more than 20 years.
- She has an elder sister named Madhavi Gaekwad.
- She did her schooling from St. Helena’s School, Pune.
- She completed her Higher Secondary education from Abasaheb Garware College, Pune.
- She completed her education in IT Engineering from Sinhgad College of Engineering, University in Pune.
Work and Career :
- Gaikwad was spotted by her friend Madhavrao Surve, who was also a friend of Pravin Tarde (Director of Mulshi Pattern) in the gym.
- Surve asked Malvika to meet director Tarde as he was looking for a new face for his upcoming movie. She hesitated at first as she had little knowledge of acting as such. After 2 months of attending a workshop to polish her acting skills and develop her personality, she was finally selected for the movie.
- In Mulshi Pattern, Malvika played the role of a tea seller and the love interest of the lead actor, Om Bhutkar.
- Besides acting, Malvika loves to be a woman associated with modern farming in the close by villages near Pune. She is Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer of The Organic Brand in Pune. Since 2013, she continues to practice Organic Agriculture.
- She is also Managing Director of Bloom Agro Farmers Producer Company Limited.
- After completing graduation, Malvika had worked for ACI Worldwide as Associate Software Engineer for 1 year.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Malvika’s business The Organic Brand had won ‘Best Brand Leadership’ award by CMO Asia, World CSR Sustainability and World Federation of Marketing Award of Pune.
- Her height is 5 feet 4 inches.
- Mulshi Pattern (2018)