Biodata / Wikipedia Information
- Pranali Bhalerao is a model and a well-known face in Marathi Film Industry. She is originally from Mulund, Mumbai.
- Besides acting, she has been modelling for the last few years.
Education, Parents & Family Background :
- Pranali’s parents’ names are Sanjay Bhalerao (father) and Shalini Bhalerao (mother).
- Siblings : Her brother’s and sister’s names are Akshay Bhalerao and Pradnya Bhalerao respectively.
- Education : In 2015, she completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree from Mulund College of Commerce (MCC) in Mumbai.
Work and Career :
- Pranali worked as a model for many brands for a couple of years before entering the world of acting. She had ever joined acting classes, but one of her friends told her to go for the look test. At that time she didn’t even know what look test meant.
- Pranali appeared in ALT Balaji’s Web series ‘Dev DD’ in 2017 for two episodes – ‘Love of Every Kind’ and ‘Horny OK Please.’ For these two episodes, she played the role of Tanu – Chandni’s Friend.
- She played the role of a young housewife in her debut movie ‘Takatak,’ Which was released in June 2019. She did many bold scenes in the movie & even donned a bikini for the role.
- She had signed one more Marathi movie with ‘Takatak’ Director Milind Kavade and has also signed another untitled Telugu Movie.
- Pranali also participated in Zee Yuva Dance reality show named Yuva Dancing Queen.
Interesting and Fun Facts :
- Pranali had participated in the competition Femina Style Diva 2017 (North) and ended up grabbing a spot in top 7 finalists.
- During the Pune Times Fashion Week, she walked the runway for the brand Elan Clothing as a ‘show stopper’.
- Her favourite actors are Vicky Kaushal, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar, while her favourite actresses are Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor.
- Her height is 5 ft 9 inches.
- Dev DD (2017)
- Yuva Dancing Queen – Zee Yuva (2019)
- Takatak (2019)