Sharmila Shinde Wiki, Hot, Biography, Age, Images, Family
Sharmila Shinde ( शर्मिला शिंदे ) – She changed her name to Sharmila Rajaram in 2017.
Also Known as / Real Name
Sharmila Rajaram / Rupali from Star Pravah serial Pudhcha Paul
Date of Birth / Birthday / Age
April 1987. Her age as of posting this is around 29 years.
Marital Status / Husband / Spouse / Boyfriend
Biodata / Wikipedia Information / Profile / Latest News
Sharmila Shinde (Now Sharmila Rajaram) is an actress most well known for playing the negative lead named ‘Rupali’ in Star Pravah’s long running serial Puddhcha Paul and later in 2016 for playing the role in Zee Marathi’s Majha Navryachi Bayko.
Personal Life :
Sharmila was born and brought up in Pune, but later shifted to Mumbai for her acting career. Sharmila had aspirations to be actor at a very young age. She even had ideas on what characters she wanted to portray in the future. Famous actor Nilu Phule used to live in Pune, near her home.
Her height is around 5 ft.
For her education, she did her graduation in Bachelor of Fine arts from Pune. She had to struggle a lot to get her first role, but once that was done, she started getting a lot of good offers. If it wasn’t for acting, she would have become a chef, she admitted in one of her interviews.
Role of Rupali :
- She is most famous for her role of Rupali from the daily soap Puddhcha Paul, one of the longest running daily soaps on Marathi Television. Equally popular as the main leads like Jui Gadkari and Harshada Khanvilkar, she received nomination for Mata Sanman award in 2012.
- She is also a trained dancer, and practised it before getting into the world of acting. Though well known to play negative characters, we hope to see her in more positive roles soon.
Currently not married. No additional information available about her family or parents, at this point of time.
TV Serials / Shows Acted
Chitrapat / Films / Movies Acted
- Swapnanchya Palikadale – Sonia
- Antara – Star one horror nights
- Krupa – Sindhu
- Hee vaat door jate – Mugdha
- Majha Navryachi Bayko