Actors / Actress / Star & Show Cast / कलाकार
- Harshada Khanvilkar – Akkasaheb Sardeshmukh (हर्षदा खानविलकर – अक्कासाहेब सरदेशमुख)
- Jui Gadkari – Kalyani (जुई गडकरी – कल्यानी)
- Sharmila Shinde – Rupali sardeshmukh (शरमीला शिंदे – रूपाली सरदेशमुख)
- Astad Kale – Soham Sardeshmukh (आस्तद काळे – सोहम सरदेशमुख)
- Swapnali Patil – Swapnali Soham SarDeshmukh (स्वप्नाली पाटील – स्वप्नाली सोहम सरदेशमुख)
- Supriya Pathare – Kanchanmala (सुप्रिया पातारे – कांचनमाला)
- Pradeep Velankar (प्रदीप वेलणकर)
Who played Dada Saheb?
Absurdity, and use of provocative and instigating words should have some limits. I wonder, how the serial is being viewed by ladies. The Lead Role Player is from Maharashtra and Maharashtra has a history of honoring women whether be in daily life or on screen.
The serial going on for more than 6 years.
There are many inconsistencies in the events
of the serial. The additional events are still
added just to prolong the story. It is difficult
to come to the conclusion of the theme of
story. The title "Pudhache Paaul" I.e.Next
Step is correctly given as there is no references
to the back steps except repeated marriges
took places up till now. No body can guess
how many repeated are still to be included
in the future and how many deaths are still
remaining in the residual story.
Hii I am Suvarna Rane
Have been watching Pudhcha paul right from episode one. I just have one request to make about the latest episodes about the stolen kidney. Please please don’t show that the doctor is also involved in this thing. It creates a negative image about doctors who really are more than GOD. I won’t even say, god. They are lifesavers and we have lots of respect for them. So don’t involve the doctor. If it is a plan between Akka Saheb and the doctor then it is okay. But please do not show the negative image of doctors. It is not good…