Sharvari Lohokare Wiki :: Age, Husband, Family, Serials, Photos, Images
Sharvari Lohokare : शर्वरी लोहकरे ( Also known as : Sharvari Lohkare ) Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Love Life
Currently Married / Her husband name is Sagar More.
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Sharvari Lohokare is a Marathi actress who has appeared in a number of Marathi movies, TV shows and nataks.
Personal Life & Sharvari Lohokare Family :
- Sharvari is originally from Pune, but moved to Mumbai to pursue her acting career.
- For her education, she studied at the Abhinava Vidyalaya English Medium School. Her further education (Graduation – BCom) was completed at the BMCC college in Pune.
- Her family included her parents – Father used to work in Kirloskar company. On account of her dad’s work related transfers, she lived in different northern Indian cities. Actress Shubanghi Damle was her aunt.
Professional Career :
- Back in 2008, Sharvari was seen in the role of Kasturi in Ya Sukhano Yaa. That was also her debut serial and official entry to the glamour world.
- She has done several nataks – Replaced Ashwini Ekbote for the role of Shalaka Desai in “Teen Payanchi Sharyat“. In 2016, she was seen in the Vijay Kenkre directed natak Ha Shekhar Khosala Kon ahe with actress Madhura Velankar
- One of her recent performances on TV was the role of Geeta in Zee Marathi’s Khulata Kali Khulena.
- Her love of theatre can be seen in other plays such as Chal Thoda Enjoy Karu. In fact, she started acting in nataks right from college level.
- On DD Sahyadari, she hosted a TV show for youth called as Young Tarang. On the same channel, she has acted in a serial called Mohini.
- She has worked as an anchor for the music Show Punha Ekda Tak Dhina Dhin with Swapnil Bandodkar and the cooking related show Lajjatdaar.
Interesting Facts :
- When she came to Mumbai, Sharvari used to live with her female friends in Andheri, Mumbai. Her future husband-to-be Sagar More lived in the same building. He used to like her for almost 3 years before they started dating.
- They thought getting approval for their marriage might have some issues because they were from different caste, but luckily the family agreed and they got married in 2012.
- As a child, when Sharvari used to visit her aunt, she used to see nataks and that is how she got interested in acting.
- She has done over 500 shows of the cookery show Lajjatdaar.
- Along with acting, she manages her duties as a housewife as well.
- Her height is 5 feet 3 inches.
No current information on this.