Swanandi Berde Wiki Bio, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Height स्वानंदी बेर्डे
Swanandi Berde | स्वानंदी बेर्डे
Also Known as
Date of Birth / Age / Birthday / DOB
. As of early 2020, she is around 18 years old.
Boyfriend / Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Boyfriend
Currently Not Married.
Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Swanandi Berde is a young Marathi actress, who has recently started work in Marathi Film Industry .
Education & Family Background :
- Born in Mumbai, Swanandi’s father and mother are Laxmikant and Priya Berde. Both her parents are stalwarts in the Marathi industry. Unfortunately, she lost her father Laxmikant Berde at the age of 4 years old.
- Her elder brother Abhinay Berde is also a budding actor in the Marathi industry and has done a few films.
- Amongst all 15 cousins, Swanandi is only girl in Berde family!
- She did her schooling from Sinhagad Springdales Residential Public School in Pune.
- She did her Junior College from St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce in Mumbai.
Early life and Career :
- Swanandi’s elder brother Abhinay made his debut in 2017 with the movie’Ti Saddhya Kay Karte’.
- Following in the footsteps of her family, Swanandi’s film debut as a lead actress happened with director Kishor Belekar’s Marathi film ‘Respect’, based upon women’s empowerment and address several bold issues.
- She has also worked on another film of Yogesh Jadhav’s upcoming movie ‘Mann Yedyagat Zaala’. She is paired opposite young actor Sumedh Madgulkar.
- Swanandi hopes that the filmmakers ask her to work on their films because they like her work not because she is the daughter of superstars Priya and Laxmikant Berde.
Interesting and Fun Facts :
- Amongst all 15 cousin, Swanandi is only girl in Berde family.
- A big pet lover, She love cats and dogs.
- Her favourite actor is Shah Rukh Khan
- As a tribute to her father, Swanandi has made a tattoo titled ‘Lakhsya’ on her left shoulder.
- Her hobies are drawing, painting and swimming.
2019 – Present
Chitrapat / Films / Movies Acted
Most Memorable Role
- Mann Yedyagat Zaala
Revati from Respect