Profile Information / Bio Profile
- David Haffenreffer, was an American TV personality. He was an anchor for the morning television program Ahead of the Curve in 2000. The program was broadcast on CNN.
- He currently works as a real estate agent in Connecticut using state-of-the-art technology to help his buyers and sellers.
Early Life, Family & Education :
- David is 50 years old and was born in Rhode Island. His date of birth is August 2, 1967.
- He attended and graduated from St. Lawrence University with an Arts degree with an English major.
- He received a Journalism degree from the American University Graduate School of Journalism and Public Policy.
- David has two sisters, Kristen Haffenreffer Moran and Ashley Haffenreffer Wagstaff.
- Parents : His father, David Haffenreffer Senior is a vice president for Fleet Investment Advisors in Providence and his mother, Susan Haffenreffer is a clinical social worker in the Bristol County Community Health Center in Taunton, Massachusetts.
Marriage & Children :
- David married Lara Spencer, a Good Morning America co-host, as well as a contributor for Eyewitness News, on September 30, 2000. The ceremony was presided over by Reverend Peter M. Larsen, an Episcopal priest, at St. Andrew’s Dune Church, in Southampton, New York. At the time of marriage, David was 33 and Lara was 31.
- Lara continued to use her maiden name, von Seelen, professionally. She graduated from Pennsylvania State University. Her parents Carolyn and Richard live in Cutchogue, New York. Her father is retired as president of the North American division of the knitwear manufacturer, Pringle of Scotland.
- The paired divorced on June 18, 2015, after a marriage of over 15 years. They still remain close and on good terms, as they have prioritized the care and well-being of their children post-divorce.
- He has two children from his marriage – Duff Haffenreffer, age 14, and Katharine Paige Haffenreffer, known as Kate, age 11.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- David started working at GTE Corporation as a video field producer.
- This was followed by work as a director and news anchor for WSUB-AM.
- Afterwards, he switched to the Bloomberg Television from 1992 to 1998 and began anchoring for the business news show focussing on financial markets.
- In 1998 he joined Reuters as the host of the personal finance show, Money Talks and provided financial updates for WABC-TV.
- From 2000 to 2006 he spent some time as the anchor of Ahead of the Curve, a two hour show on business.
- He has now completely changed careers as he is working as a real estate brokerage manager at Houlihan Lawrence Real Estate in Greenwich in Connecticut.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- David is a Leo, known to like being centre stage.
- His marriage was shown on the Martha Stewart Living TV Show and in the Martha Stewart magazine.
- His full name is David Huffard Haffenreffer Jr.
- He has brown hair and blue eyes.