Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Francesca Ruscio is an American reporter, former actress, and television personality who works for NBC10 in Philadelphia.
- Talented, beautiful and intelligent, she is quite the versatile personality and has worked very hard to build her own place in the industry.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Francesca was born with the full name Francesca Gelsomina Ruscio in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Her star sign is Pisces & she is of proud, Italian and Middle Eastern descent and is the eldest of three daughters.
- Francesca’s father, Pat Ruscio, was born to Italian immigrants and her mother, Mirella Ruscio is originally from Fara Filiorum Petri, Abruzzo in Italy.
- Ruscio regularly speaks warmly of her sisters and gushes about she enjoys watching them succeed in life.
- Francesca is fairly quiet about her private life and has yet to go public with any romantic relationships she might have.
- With a height of 5′ 5,” Francesca has a slim body type with dark black hair & brown eyes.
Education & College :
- Ruscio attended Central Bucks High School & graduated in 2011 before moving on to Temple University where she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- While in school, she also studied opera and loves to sing compositions by Giacomo Puccini.
Professional Timeline : Salary & Net Worth
- After graduating from college, Ruscio set out to become a journalist in New York City & Philadelphia.
- She currently works as a reporter and producer for the morning news show and traffic segment at the NBC10 station in Philadelphia.
- Francesca is also a former beauty pageant winner and has won the Miss Philadelphia pageant in 2013 at the young age of 20. Her required year of service saw her partnering with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and various charities that benefit Veterans.
- She has also worked as an actress and has played small roles in a number of features. Her biggest role to date was in ‘Caesar’s Ring’ by Clearstream Entertainment.
- For her determination, Ruscio has received a few accolades including the Best Promotional Commercial Award which she was given by the Pennsylvania Broadcaster’s Association for her work with the PHL17 Philly HOTLIST.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
No confirmed information is available.
- Francesca was diagnosed with a rare disease called PCOS & has worked tirelessly to spread awareness on a media tour that included stops on NBC10 and Fox29.
- The condition affects her weight and has even caused bad cystic acne as well as a resistance to insulin but, she found a way to control these symptoms by making some healthy changes to her diet.
- Her charity for veterans is called ‘Veterans on The Move’ and it is especially targeted at helping veterans with disabilities.
- In addition to her charity benefiting veterans, Francesca also works with the Curing Retinal Blindness Foundation as one of their advocates.
- Pretty active on social media, she loves to share snaps of her life which includes her workouts at the gym, her ventures with her friends, behind the scenes snaps at work, traffic updates and her general day to day activities.