|Personal Details Summary|
|Hometown||South-eastern Wisconsin, USA|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||As of 2022, she is around 31 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged||No confirmed information available.|
|Where is Kate Chappell going?||Kate Chappell is an anchor and general assignment reporter for Weekend Morning.|
|Children / No. of Kids||No confirmed information available.|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Kate Chappell is a News Anchor at WDJT CBS 58 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- She anchors the 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. news alongside Bill Walsh. She often also co-anchors for the sister station, WMLW for the 9 p.m. Broadcast with Marshanna Hester.
Personal Life, Interests & Education Background :
- Kate grew up in South-eastern Wisconsin. A Lake Geneva Native, she has spent most of her life in her home state.
- In 2008, she entered the University of Wisconsin, where she double majored in Journalism and Political Science in 2012.
- While at college, Kate was the Public Relations Chairperson of the “Kappa Kappa Gamma Eta” Chapter. She was also involved in activities of Women in Communication & the Badger Herald Student Newspaper.
- Besides work, Kate enjoys spending free time with friends & family, visiting new restaurants, and traveling, especially in Milwaukee.
- She also likes shopping, as it helps her relax and unwind from her busy schedule. She is also a fitness and sports enthusiast.
Professional Timeline : Salary & Net worth
- In the summer of 2011, Kate worked as an Intern at WITI-TV6 in Milwaukee. Here, she aided in logging footage that was to be edited, writing scripts for TV prompters, generating story ideas for the show as well as accompanying reporters to various shoots.
- During the fall of the same year, she interned at WMTV NBC15 in Madison, Wisconsin, where she learned about the nitty-gritty of writing, reporting, and anchoring.
- From January 2012 to July 2012, Kate worked at WSUM Student Radio in Madison, WI, as a reporter, where she reported and anchored daily broadcasts.
- In July 2012, Kate relocated to South Bend, Indiana. She was hired by WNDU TV, an NBC affiliate, to work as a General Assignments Reporter. In November the next year, she was promoted to be the early morning reporter and anchor.
- Currently, she is a News Anchor and Reporter at WDJT CBS-58 in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
- She has also been instrumental in coming up with original concepts of shows, including the daily ‘City by City’ report.