|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||February 20, 1979. As of 2022, she is around 43 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Fiance||Married. See below for relationship details.|
|Is Nicole Koglin left Fox 6?||She anchored the Fox 6 morning show and left the station in July 2020.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Nicole Koglin, a shorthaired woman with a love of animals almost as great as her love of the Packers, is a renowned TV anchor and reporter. For many years, she worked for Fox 6 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Nicole was born and raised in the “village” of Menomonee Falls. Though more accurately a town, the area’s history warrants the continued use of the description of “village.”
- While working in Missouri, Nicole found a cat named Mo and rescued him. She brought him all the way to Wisconsin, and he is still part of her family today.
- In October 2010, she married a fellow worker at Fox 6 named Jason Kutter. The couple had been dating for six years and engaged for one year when they finally tied the knot.
- After getting married, they got their first pet together – an Australian Shepard named Molly.
- Soon after that, they had their first daughter, Emma. On October 27, 2015, Nicole had her second daughter Paige & completed her family. When she is not working or with her family, she is rooting for the Green Bay Packers on game day.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- A Wisconsin native, Nicole was happy to go to school in her home state and enrolled at the University of Wisconsin-Madison to do just that.
- After going through a bit of a trial and error process while picking her major, she decided that journalism and television would best suit her short attention span.
- She graduated from with a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Professional Timeline : Salary & Net worth
Early Career :
- After graduation, Nicole decided to leave Wisconsin for a while and took the furthest job she could find. Thus, her first TV news position wound up being in the small town of Idaho Falls, Idaho. There, she worked at a local news station and reported from the field.
- She then moved on to Springfield, Missouri, where she worked similar tasks.
Later Work :
- In September of 2004, Nicole was offered a position at Fox 6 in her home state of Wisconsin. Missing that feeling of home, Koglin accepted.
- She first started at Fox 6 by reading traffic for the station’s number 1 local morning show, WakeUp. With no background in traffic reporting, Koglin learned everything through trial and error and eventually became good enough for a promotion.
- She left traffic and became a weekend anchor for WakeUp. She anchored it alongside Kim Murphy, Rob Haswell, Angelica Duria, and Jessob Reisbeck. The morning show featured everything from lifestyle segments and local news highlights to pranking their fellow anchors and teasing each other on camera. It airs on weekdays from 4:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. and on weekends from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Koglin’s personality shone through WakeUp, and she soon had a position on Fox 6’s lifestyle show Real Milwaukee alongside co-hosts Cassandra McShepard, Chip Brewster, Angelica Duria, and Rob Haswell. Real Milwaukee used to air right after WakeUp at 9 a.m. on weekday mornings.
- Koglin left the station in July 2020. When she left the station, Nicole had assumed she was quitting television for good as she wanted more time with her family. Working on TV usually requires one to either work very early morning or very late at night, and she didn’t want to do either of those.
- However, in March 2021, Channel 58 WDJT-TV announced that they were naming Koglin ‘Director of Strategic Initiatives’ mixed with some on-air work. In a press release, she mentioned that joining WDJT-TV was “an amazing opportunity.”