|Personal Information Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||No confirmed information available.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Where is Laura Maciver from?||She was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, and grew up there.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Laura Maciver is an experienced journalist and reporter, working with BBC Scotland.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Laura Maciver has been married to her husband Gavin Pearson for well over a decade.
- Gavin is a professional radio presenter in Scotland and is currently the match day host for The Glasgow Warriors.
- The couple’s marriage is blessed with three children – Max, Gabriella and Claudia. On her Twitter bio, she describes herself as ‘A mum of 3 amazing little people’.
- Currently, the family resides in Glasgow, Scotland.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Laura was born and grew up Edinburgh, Scotland. First, she attended Balerno High School, and then headed to Edinburgh University, where she received here Honours degree in American Studies.
- One of the four years during her degree studies, Maciver attended the University of Miami in Florida as an exchange student.
- Later, she went on to receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism Studies at Strathclyde University, a public university located in Glasgow, Scotland.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Laura’s first job was as a trainee reporter at a local radio station in Edinburgh, Radio Forth.
- Her next assignment was a radio sub-editor at BBC Scotland in Glasgow. Working at BBC was kind of her ‘dream job’! She has now been associated with the BBC network for close to two decades, working as a producer, reporter and a presenter.
- On BBC Scotland, Laura sometimes does the morning bulletins, and at other times, the evening ones. She often uses her Twitter account to share a few highlights of her bulletins via her tweets.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- In the early 2000s, Laura’s husband proposed to her in the snowy weather, with a Tiffany ring at the Rockefeller Center in New York. In 2004, the couple got married at the Balerno Parish Church in Midlothian.
- Besides her work, Maciver loves to unwind by reading, going to the gym, skiing and heading to lovely destinations for vacations.
- More than two decades after attending the University of Miami, Laura took a vacation in Miami, Florida, in July 2019.
- In April 2021, The lead candidate of the pro-union party All for Unity, George Galloway lashed out at BBC Scotland, claiming it is “heavily seeded with nationalists” after an interview with Laura on Good Morning Scotland.
Julie Reinger Cancer, Ill Health, News 2023, Wikipedia, Husband : BBC
Anne Lundon BBC Age, Married, Husband, Height【 Wiki Bio 】Education
Gillian Smart Age, BBC Weather Presenter Wikipedia, Husband, Married
Kay Crewdson BBC, Age, Partner, Married, Husband, Wiki 2023, Job, Bio
Kawser Quamer Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Married Husband, BBC Scotland
Judith Ralston Age, Wikipedia【 BBC 】Height, Birthday, Husband, Bio
Laura brightens my day with her charming personality and insightful reporting…love her.
A treat to see you with your beautiful smile.
I love to see Laura reading the news. She has a cheerful air about her with a beaming smile that brightens my day.
You always make my day, or evening, when I see you.