Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Sally Bloomfield is an editor, reality television star and entrepreneur originally from Melbourne, Australia.
- Hard working and strong, Sally has overcome a lot of personal challenges to build her own empire.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Sally was born on 10th June 1965 in Melbourne, Australia.
- She is the daughter of the late, Peter Bloomfield who worked as an interior designer and the granddaughter of the late Sir John Bloomfield who was a well-known politician. Bloomfield inherited her passion for design and crafts from her father.
- She was married to Ian Robertson, a fellow entrepreneur who shared her passion for hospitality. Ian died in 2016 after battling cancer for some time.
- Sally also lost her father when she was 30 years old and her brother, who died before the age of 40.
- Despite losing all of these important people in her life, Sally remained positive and worked hard to overcome her grief.
- Bloomfield and her husband had two children together, Nic and Jules. After losing Ian, one of Sally’s main goals became helping her children to overcome losing such a crucial figure in their lives at an early age.
- When her husband was still alive, the couple resided in Bali for a long time & turned their personal villa into a boutique with a healthy twist.
- Unfortunately, Ian passed away before they could finish their project but, Sally worked hard after his death to ensure that it turned out the way both of them had planned.
Job, Business, Career & Net Worth :
- In her early years as a career woman, Sally was an editor and worked at the Harper’s Bazaar publication.
- In 2017, Sally decided to finish the real estate project she had started with her late husband, Ian and opened the villa in November of the same year.
- Sally does her best to split her time between life in Australia and her business in Bali and is always travelling back and forth between the two destinations. Her villa is called Bloomfield.
- In addition to being a hotelier and a former editor, Sally is also the owner of an online homewares business called Bloomfield and Webber which sells a wide range of stylish and trendy accessories such as sunglasses and hats.
Reality TV Appearances :
- Outside of hospitality and fashion, Sally is best known for her appearance on the hit reality show, The Real Housewives of Melbourne which is the Australian version of the “Real Housewives” franchise.
- As a cast member, she has garnered quite the following of admirers who love her wit, humour and stylish fashion sense.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- When she is not working, Sally enjoys spending time with her children and mother and loves to watch the soap opera, “The Bold and the Beautiful.”
- She is quite the fashionista and enjoys shopping at different places both in Bali and Australia. Some of her favourite brands include the likes of Zara, Viktoria and Woods.