Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Ashley Biden is former American Vice President Joe Biden’s daughter. She is also a fashion designer from Delaware, famous for launching her collection named “Livelihood.” Her father Joe Biden on many occasions has supported & promoted her projects publicly.
Family & Personal Life :
- Ashley was born in June 1981 in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Her family includes parents Jill and Joe Biden and her siblings Beau Biden, Hunter Biden, and Naomi Biden. Naomi Biden passed away in 1972, at the age of 1. Beau also passed away in 2015.
- Their family has been involved in politics since her birth. Joe Biden had been a senator for eight years by the time she was born. She quickly became used to the “fame” from an early age. As the youngest child, she was said to be the most “supportive” amongst Joe’s children & would always appear before the press with a smile.
- For her education, she attended Tulane University from 2000 to 2004. Additionally, she earned a Master’s of Social Work degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 2010.
Relationships, Marriage and Family Life :
- According to a Tulane University classmate’s blog, Ashley “was very attractive” and “a hot freshman that every guy wanted to be with.”
- In 2010, Ashley started dating Howard Krein, a philanthropist physician who is double board-certified in otolaryngology and plastic surgery from Pennsylvania.
- After two years of relationship, Howard proposed on a clifftop in California, surrounded by green and nature. Ashley and Howard got married in Delaware.
- Currently, they both live in Philadelphia.
Career, Net Worth & Professional Life :
- Ashley’s fashion project, Livelihood was focused on the ethical side of things.
- Livelihood consisted of a range of organic cotton hoodies. The sales from the debut collection would entirely be channeled to programs that work to alleviate poverty through education, training, and job placement.
- Biden’s goal is to dress the nation, benefiting low-income areas, the first of which are in Wilmington, Delaware, and Anacostia, Washington, D.C., which are her adoptive home cities.
- Ashley is also a social worker at a Delaware child welfare agency The Center for Justice. This nonprofit serves children and adults impacted by the criminal justice system. This has served as a big influence for her to launch her projects and ideas focused on good causes.
Controversies, Personality & Interesting Facts :
- In 2009, there was a big scandal when an alleged video was found showing her doing co-caine.
- According to a classmate of hers who had claimed to bail her out from jail, Ashley’s past was full of parties and drugs.
- Despite her apparent controversial past, she is a passionate and dedicated woman, and when it comes to giving she is the first to participate.