Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Born of Ukrainian descent, Suzanne Ircha has made quite a mark for herself as a celebrity. Being married to the current US Ambassador to the UK Woody Johnson and having acted in a few movies, Suzanne has indeed come a long way ahead.
- Daughter of a first-generation Ukrainian immigrant father and a second-generation Ukrainian-American mother, Suzanne Ircha grew up in Manhattan’s “Little Ukraine” area in the East Village.
Personal Life : Parents & Family
- Suzanne’s father was an electrical engineer and builder, and her mother was a housewife.
- Despite a 20 year age difference between the two of them, Suzanne got married to American Ambassador to the UK, Woody Johnson on June 4, 2009, after being in a relationship with him for a few years.
- The couple has two children – Robert Wood Johnson V, who was born on March 24, 2006; and Jack Wood Johnson, who was born on October 13, 2008.
Qualifications & Education :
- Suzanne is not just a pretty face as her educational qualification and her work experience would showcase.
- She went to Cornell University, attending classes and where she first majored in Engineering. Later, she switched to Business Studies.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Suzanne graduated in 1985 from college and worked on Wall Street where she was a stocks specialist. Quick to climb the success ladder, Suzanne made her first million at age 26!
- As an actress, she is known for featuring in a few movies – Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom (1995), Pontiac Moon (1994) and Return to Two Moon Junction (1995).
- She was working as equities managing director at Sandler O’Neill in the World Trade Center when the twin towers were attacked on September 11, 2001.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Though she played the role of a go-go girl in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine fourth season episode “Our Man Bashir,” Suzanne never received screen credit and was identified by the name tag of her costume which was later sold off on eBay at “It’s a Wrap sale and auction”.
- Suzanne had a miraculous escape on the day the twin tower of the World Trade Center was attacked in 2001. Over 75 of her co-workers were killed in the attack, including her mentor and leader of the company Herman Sandler who was instrumental in shaping her career. She was saved because she was in a taxi cab on the FDR Drive heading back to work after an early morning breakfast with a client.
- There is a silver-framed picture on the sideboard of Johnson’s drawing-room of Melania Trump and Suzanne, his wife, kitted out in the uniforms of the New York Jets of the National Football League, the gridiron team Suzanne’s husband is an owner of.
- Suzanne counts Melania Trump, First Lady and wife of former President Donald Trump as a good friend.
- Her husband Woody Johnson is the great-grandson of Robert Wood Johnson who co-founded Johnson & Johnson. He is also the chairman and chief executive of the Johnson Company Inc, a private investment firm founded in 1978.