Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Clara McGregor is a young photographer, fashion model and actress, best known as the daughter of Scottish actor Ewan McGregor and French Production Designer Eve Mavrakis. Her dad Ewan McGregor is famously known for his roles in movies like Star Wars, Shallow Grave and Moulin Rouge.
Young Life & Family Details :
- Clara was born on February 4, 1996. She was born in England, London where she grew up till she was about 12 years old, after which the family moved to Los Angeles.
- While growing up, Clara had to live in a number of places due to her father’s demanding career and she has stayed in places such as Australia and Alabama.
- Clara is the eldest of four siblings – Anouk McGregor, Esther McGregor, and Jamyan McGregor. Her dad has always been protecting them from public scrutiny, as far as possible.
- She has her own photography website which features very professional portraits that are usually done in black and white.
- Clara had been dating Gordon Goodman, who is a part-time DJ but they split up in October 2017 on the grounds that they were on different pages in their lives.
- In early 2018, Clara’s parents Eve and Ewan also split after a long marriage. Ewan started dating Mary Elizabeth Winstead soon after that.
- Clara studied photography at NYU Tisch School of the Arts where she graduated with a major in Cinema Studies. She also did a minor in Business of Entertainment.
Interests & Hobbies :
- Clara is mostly interested in photography and crafts, hobbies which she developed since an early age of 13 – 14.
- For fun & leisure, she likes visiting the museums such as the New Museum and going to thrift shopping. Her friends are mostly youngsters in the entertainment industry so she attends many concerts and loves spending time with her family.
- A big fan of music, Clara can listen to any genre of music depending on her mood. She also loves watching movies; her favorite of all times being Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and Almost Famous.
- Clara loves traveling, she has been to Bali and she hopes she can get to go to Cuba and Tokyo.
- As much as she likes fashion, Clara’s favorite dress color is all black, as she is still trying to establish her personal style. Her favorite brands include Calvin Klein, Chanel, Marni, and Marc Jacobs. She looks up to icons like Christy Turlington, Kate Moss and of course, her mom.
Job, Career & Net Worth :
- Clara came under the limelight for the first time after walking the red carpet with his father during the premiere of the 2015 movie Miles Ahead.
- In 2016, she featured in a music video called “Groove by the Post Nobles” which was directed by her friend Ryan.
- In 2016, she further followed in the footsteps of her father when she landed an acting role in an independent Indie Film Groove. She played the role of Nicole who gets to partake in a much-envied music competition.
- In 2017, Clara secured herself a contract with Wilhelmina Models agency and was honored to be named one of Vogue’s It girls. During the same year, she was honored to be the Face of Fay’s Spring Summer campaign together with Levi Dylan, the grandson of singer Bob Dylan.
- One of her most iconic photoshoots came for the Playboy Magazine, where she posed completely naked looking fabulously stunning.
- Later, in 2018, she posed with her father Ewan on the red carpet for the movie Zoe.