Joseph Baena is famous for being the son of legendary Austrian-American bodybuilder, actor and politician, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Currently a college student, he is already making waves by following in the footsteps of his father. With an athletic build, he stands at 6’ 2”.
Joseph Baena Mom, Family & Education :
- Joseph was born on October 2nd, 1997, to Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mildred Patricia Baena. His father is originally from Austria, and his mother is of Guatemalan nationality. He has a half-sister named Jackie Rozo (daughter of Mildred Patricia Baena).
- Joseph’s cousins are Patrick Schwarzenegger, Christopher Schwarzenegger, Katherine Schwarzenegger and Christina Schwarzenegger.
- Baena owns a large property in California, where his mother currently resides. The property is thought to have been bought by his father.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Joseph did his schooling at Frontier High School, in Riverside, California. He graduated in 2015 with a good academic record.
- He went on to enroll in the highly prestigious Pepperdine University, Malibu, where he graduated with a degree in Business and Business Management.
- During his freshman year, he was awarded for his “student philanthropy.”
- He is known to take part in various college sports and festivals.
Interests & Hobbies :
- Just like his father, he is a focused and passionate bodybuilder. His routine encompasses gym workouts, track running, cycling, and playing a variety of sports at the university.
- It is reckoned that, like his father, he could be a future Mr. Olympia. Arnold, who has been seen training his son, has received this title no less than seven times (1970 to 1975 and again in 1980).
- Baena also has a special interest in Swimming and Basketball.
- As well as working out, Baena has posted videos of himself enacting scenes from old movies, including an iconic scene from the super hit movie, Terminator 2.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Joseph Baena was born as the result of an affair, between Arnold and his housemaid Mildred Patricia. Arnold’s wife at the time was Maria Shriver, who accepted Joseph as one of her own, despite not knowing the whole truth. Even Arnold did not know that Joseph was his son until Joseph was around 10 years of age, and closely resembled his father.
- One month before he got his driving licence, Joseph’s father gifted him a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
- Pepperdine University, where Joseph studies, is one of the costliest universities in The United States.
- Joseph Baena has brown hair and blue eyes.
- His father Arnold succeeded Gray Davis, to become the 38th Governor of California from 2003 to 2011.