Talinda Bennington Wikipedia, Age, Bio 2019 :: Chester Bennington Wife
Talinda Bennington Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
1980. As of 2019, she is around 39 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Talinda Bennington is probably most well-known for being the wife of a man who’s influence as a musician in the American scene can only be described as infectious.
- With the death of her husband Chester Bennington in 2018, Talinda has taken to social and mainstream media to discuss the warning signs that were present before his suicide.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Talinda Ann Bentley, as she was known before marriage, was born on April 20tth 1980, in Phoenix, Arizona. She had always been very family oriented & had an interest in music through her young adult life.
- Throughout, Talinda has loved animals. She owned dogs, three horses and even many saltwater fish!
- She has a lot of interest in her tattoos, just like her husband. Her most notable tattoo is devoted to her family values and lists all the birthdays of people he holds closest to her heart.
- In 1995, Talinda graduated from the Los Angeles Music Academy, over 500 miles away from her childhood city.
- Talinda married Chester in 2006 and between them they had 3 children; Tyler Lee Bennington and twins Lilly and Lila, born March 2006 and November 2011 respectively.
Job, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- When she was only a young teenager, Talinda had already been working in various places; from a waitress to even teaching 7th grade pupils.
- Having gone onto graduate in 2000 with a Veterinary Medicine Major, Talinda then completely changed professional direction and spent the following two years in the College Girls Section, which marked the beginning of a successful career.
- Not long after, her most successful years was between 2002 and 2004, working for the same publication.
- After 2006 her career was put on hold while she got married and as she began to have children & decided to spend her time caring for them.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- A cyberstalker by the name of Devon Townsend tampered with both Talinda and Chester’s emails and sent them both threatening messages. He was later arrested and sentenced.
- Nearly a year after Chester committed suicide, Talinda told a CNN reporter during the CNN Town Hall, “Finding Hope: Battling America’s Suicide Crisis” to say “I am now more educated about those signs, but they were definitely there: the hopelessness, the change of behavior, isolation…”
- Talinda’s net worth is currently unknown, but her husband’s net worth was estimated to be roughly $25-30 million.
See Details Above.