Cristina Serra is a Spanish personality best known for her fashionable appearance and her marriage to Pep Guardiola.
Personal Life : Cristina Serra Guardiola Family and Education
- Cristina was born and raised in Spain.
- Her parents owned & operated the store “Serra Claret” in Barcelona, which is a high-end store that stock labels such a D Squared and Armani.
- She began working at the store from a young age and worked there right up until she began travelling with her now-husband Pep Guardiola.
- It was through the store that she met Guardiola, who had came into the store once with designer Antonio Miro who he was modelling for at the time.
- Through the store, Serra was also given the opportunity to model from a young age.
- She is reported to have worked with numerous fashion houses but gave it up in the pursuit of quiet family life.
Pep Guardiola Cristina Serra Marriage & Kids :
- After meeting Guardiola as a teenager, the two became close & began dating long distance due to Pep’s career.
- She eventually began travelling with him, and they went on to have three children together: Maria Guardiola; Valentina Guardiola & Marius Guardiola.
- After dating for almost 27 years, the two married in Matadepera, Spain, in May 2014.
- It was a simple wedding and was only attended by their children and parents. They also opted for a casual dress code, meaning Cristina did not wear a traditional wedding dress.
- She has actively pursued a quiet life for children and shields them from her husband’s fame.
Style & Fashionable Image :
- Cristina is well-known amongst the WAG community for being classically fashionable and is also said to be the driving force behind her husband being labelled as the “Most fashionable man in Football.”
- When Cristina’s family made the move to Manchester, it was actively reported that she would take the role of ‘lead WAG’ in the community, a spot previously held by the likes of Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Tweedy and Coleen Rooney.
- The media stated that her classical style would be a breath of fresh air amongst the sea of fake tan and bandage dresses that they were used to. She has laughed off all claims of herself being labelled elegant and polished and has stated that the media needs to only follow her around when she’s in jeans with her kids to know that this is not true.
Controversy & Other Facts :
- The only time Cristina has spoken out to the press was back in 2001 when her husband received a 4-month ban from football, which he was active in as a player at the time.
- The ban resulted from illegal substances being found in his blood samples, and he was labelled a drug cheat.
- Pep maintained that contaminated supplements were to cause and claimed that he was innocent.
- His wife also spoke out and stated he was innocent and that she could not believe how bad the media was treating him.
- Besides being into fashion, Serra also likes poetry and photography.