|Personal Details Summary|
|Maiden Name||Rebekah Miranda Nicholson|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||February 17, 1982. As of 2022, she is around 40 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Married. See below for relationship details.|
|Where is Rebekah Vardy’s dad from?||Vardy’s father, Carlos Miranda, was born in Madeira, making Vardy half-Portuguese.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Mixed (English-Portuguese)|
Wiki Biography / Profile Information
- Rebekah Vardy is a English model, reality star & is best known as the wife of professional footballer James Vardy.
- Born in Norwich and despite having a troubled childhood, she briefly tried modelling with little success.
- Rebekah then made herself a career of managing events and running promotions across England after marrying James in 2016. She now is the director of Vardy’s Training for Non-League Players.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Rebekah Miranda Nicholson was born on February 17, 1982, in Norwich city, England, to parents Allison and John Miranda he cleaned windows in Norwich.
- She has a younger sister, Esther Miranda. They don’t seem close as the family has drifted apart over the years.
- Her mother Allison split from her father and married Ian Nicolson who was a radio presenter. Rebekah then moved to Witney, Oxfordshire with her mother and Ian.
- She recently opened up on the talk show Loose Women about her formative years and being sexually molested from the young age of 11, of how her life turned upside down and how she become a troubled child considered by most of her family as the ‘black sheep.’
Personal Relationships :
- At the age of 18, Rebekah started working as a barmaid in Witney with hopes of becoming a model, instead she married Mark Godden in 2001 in Mexico. They divorced in 2003 after a difficult, tumultuous marriage and her affair with singer Peter Andre came out.
- In 2006, Rebekah’s first child Megan Nicolson, was born. The father is unknown and she has kept it out of the spotlight as much as possible.
- She met Luke Foster, a semi-professional footballer. They were together for six years and got engaged. However, they separated in 2013. However, they do have a son Taylor who was born in 2010.
- After the separation, Rebekah focused on herself and managing events – This job is how she met footballer Jamie Vardy. Rebekah was planning Jamie’s 30th birthday party in 2014!
- They started dating and in November 2014 they welcomed their first child Sofia Vardy. After dating for two years they eventually got married in 2016 and their second child Finley Jaiden Vardy was born in January 2017.
- The pair are happily married despite having family issues on both sides that still havn’t been resolved.
- Jamie has a daughter Ella from a previous marriage and they all currently live together.
Rebekah Vardy Job, Occupation & Net worth :
- At the age of 17 Vardy was a barlady in Witney, Oxfordshire. A year later, she got a promotions job working in and around London.
- She had a clothing store with former fiancé Luke Foster which closed down.
- In 2010, she started event managing.
- In 2015, she was appointed Director of V9 Training Academy.
- She has appeared on talk shows like Loose Women, Good Morning Britain and was a part of the 2017 season of the reality survivor series ‘I’m a Celeb… Get me out of Here.’ Vardy criticised the show saying that many aspects of the show are fake & scripted.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Rebekah used to run track, but never made it to England Tryouts.
- In an interview, she called singer Peter Andre as the “WORST lover she ever had” & commented on the size of his manhood.
- She is half Portuguese from her father’s side.
- She is nicknamed Rebekah, Becky or Becks.