Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- John Jovanovic is an Investment Director who is most famous for being married to Daphne Oz.
- Daphe OZ is a freelance writer and co-host on The Chew, an American talk show focusing on cooking. She is the daughter of Dr. Oz star, Dr. Mehmet Oz.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- John Jovanovic was born in 1986, to parents Nada Jovanovic Dimitric and Sretko Dimitric. He spent his childhood with his family in Chicago, Illinois.
- John married Daphne Oz on August 26, 2010, with whom he now has three children – Philomena “Philo” Bijou Jovanovic, Jovan Jovanovic and Domenica. Daphne revealed that she is pregnant with a fourth child in March 2019.
- The pair married when they were both 24 years old and continue to be happily married. The couple often appears together at celebrity events and they share their family life on social media.
- The family lives together in New York City.
Early Life & Education :
- Jovanovic studied at Princeton University, where he received a Bachelors of Arts degree in Politics. It was at Princeton that he met his wife-to-be Daphne Oz, who was also studying there.
- After graduating in 2008, the couple decided that they would spend the rest of their lives together & would get married, despite their young age.
- In 2014, John went on to further his studies at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School. It was here that he received a Master of Business Administration in Finance and Entrepreneurial Management.
- As an ambitious young man, Jovanovic began his career in finance well before he graduated from university, already working in the industry as early as 2005. He also took on summer jobs in 2007.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Jovanovic started his career working at Berenson & Company as well as Deutsche Bank AG, both in NYC.
- He then moved on to work at Cadent Energy Partners, an investment fund in New York, for which he was an investment professional. After working at Cadent Energy Partnets, Jovanovic joined Noble Group, where he was a member of the ‘Energy Capital & Origination’ division.
- Currently, he is an investment director at Mercuria Energy Group Ltd.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
Married. See above for more details.
- Jovanovic did not tell his children that their grandfather had died, for fear of upsetting them.
- Despite being quiet himself on social media, he appears frequently side by side with his wife on her social media outlets. The couple often appears in photos along with their children, where Jovanovic can be seen as a loving father.
- Oz and Jovanovic had two wedding celebrations on the same day – one at a church, and one at Oz’s grandparents.’
- Jovanovic’s family is originally from Serbia, however, he was born and grew up in the United States.
- Despite his income being undisclosed, John owns many luxury items, such as cars and luxury homes, together with his wife, whose worth is a few million dollars.