Paul Urich is an artist, who is most famous for being the husband of famed „Mythbusters‟ Host Kari Byron. According to his friend Trippe, Paul “is good at whatever you throw at him.”
Married Life : Kari Byron Paul Urich :
- Paul Urich was born and brought up in Florida.
- He married Kari Byron in March 2006. Kari Byron is the famed host of Discovery Channel’s hit TV show Mythbusters (2003-17) and Netflix‟s White Rabbit Project (2016 onwards) which she also produced.
- She has also hosted or appeared in other talk shows such as Late Late show with David Letterman, Craig Ferguson, Conan, Beyond Tomorrow (TV Series Documentary, 2006), Head Rush (TV Series Documentary, 2012), Punkin Chunkin (TV Movie, 2012), Fameless (2017) and many others.
- Paul has a daughter with Kari named Stella Ruby, who was born on 28th June 2009.
- His father-in-law & mother-in-law are Dennis and Sue Byron respectively.
- His sister-in-law is Summer Byron.
- Currently, Paul resides in San Francisco along with his family.
Education and Hobbies :
- Paul was into skateboarding right from his school days. He had also taken up painting and developed a passion for listening to music records.
- He moved to San Francisco in the year 2000 to pursue an Arts degree from the University of San Francisco (USF). Back then, he resided at the college dorms located at Howard Street (near USC’s School of Management Campus).
- At USC, he met John Trippe for whom he took a few assignments every now and then.
Paul Urich Artist Career and Net worth :
- After completing his graduation in Arts from the University of San Francisco, he opened his own studio where he designs all kinds of Artworks.
- Meanwhile, right from his college days, his friend & dorm-mate John Tripe had opened fecalface (dot) com. For the site, Paul was one of the first ones asked to contribute with an artwork. Paul has ever since been associated with the website in the role of a guest art curator.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Paul likes to surf and has been very good at it since childhood. Despite most of the time spent in his art studio & aging body limitations, he still likes to give it a go now and then.
- His wife is a pescetarian i.e. she eats all vegan foods, fish and seafoods but nothing made from animal flesh. Initially, she defined herself to be vegetarian to avoid confusion but later admitted to pescetarianism with increasing awareness.
- When he is not creating art, loves to hang out with his wife and work on motorcycles.