Stephen Ringer【 Aly Michalka Husband 】Wiki, Age, Bio, Net Worth, Job
Stephen Ringer Date of Birth / Birthday / Age / DOB
Born on 2nd
December 1984. His age as of 2019 is around 34 years.
Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner / Dating
Wikipedia Information / Biography Profile
- Stephen Ringer is a quiet man with dark, curly hair that can usually be seen sporting glasses, a short beard, and a thoughtful expression.
- He is a cinematographer by trade, and is currently married to actress and singer Alyson Renae “Aly” Michalka.
- Stephen was born on December 2, 1984 in Dallas, Texas. He lived there for much of his life before he began making films.
Aly Michalka Stephen Ringer Relation :
- Ringer met Michalka when they were both working on the film Sequoia.
- They grew close on the set, and began dating shortly after they wrapped up the movie.
- In June of 2015, Ringer married Michalka at a destination wedding in Portofino, Italy. There, Michalka wore a lavender wedding dress, and her sister served as her Maid of Honor.
- The couple continues to live together and occasionally work together. They currently have no children.
- Stephen often posts gorgeous photos of Aly on his Instagram account.
Early Profession & Career :
- Ringer began his film industry career in 2009 with the short film El Americano. The film was his first taste of cinematography, and he worked as a camera grip.
- He worked on multiple films in 2009, including the shorts Page Four Hundred and Thirty-Nine and One Million Strong, both of which had him working as a gaffer.
- He also became a full-fledged cinematographer, which is someone who leads the camera and electrical departments, on two films: a documentary short film called No Kill, and a short film called Little Richard.
- Stephen ended the year with the short film On Your Pretty Dress, a drama and mystery film about a photographer who grows close to a client’s mother after the model disappears before a scheduled shoot.
- He worked as both a camera operator and as the film’s cinematographer.
Work as a Cinematographer and Net Worth :
- While Ringer continued to work as a gaffer and camera grip for many other films, he also began to spend more time as a cinematographer.
- In 2011, he worked as the cinematographer for the short films The Argument, about a Frenchman in New Orleans who is trying to get past the language barrier to buy diapers for his son, and Snakes, about a father-son fishing trip in Idaho.
- In 2012, he was the cinematographer for short films Two Summers Ago and The Return, and in 2014, he worked on a full-length film starring his now-wife Michalka called Sequoia. It remains one of his best works.
- His last short film to date was The Films of Avi Krum.
Director and Writer :
- As he began to work on more films, Ringer eventually became a director, which he did alongside his cinematography work.
- He directed On Your Pretty Dress, Two Summers Ago, which he also wrote the screenplay for, and Leighton Meester: Heartstrings.
- He has also directed and written a full-length film—Weepah Way for Now, another film that starred his now-wife Michalka, along with her sister AJ.
Currently Married. See above for details.