Life Story Biography / Profile Information
- Joshua Janowicz is an American actor turned, writer, director and cinematographer with a string of films and TV series to his credit.
- He is well respected in the movie industry for his diverse talent and commitment to his work.
Personal Life and Family Background :
- Very little is known about Josh’s personal life or family background except for his marriage.
- He married Australian ‘Lost’ Actress Emille de Ravin on 19th June 2003 but sadly the marriage finally ended in 2014.
- They actually filed for divorce twice, once in 2007 where the files remained dormant for two years and then again in 2009. The divorce was called off after a second honeymoon in Japan. Despite trying to work out their differences the couple finally separated for good.
- Josh appears to have remained single since his high profile divorce and doesn’t feel the need to attend red carpet events as he had when married. He is perfectly happy to keep a low profile and remain out of the spotlight.
Early Life and Education :
- Josh and his twin brother Matt were born on 15th September 1981 in Mukwonago, Wisconsin where he spent his childhood and teen years.
- He attended Mukwonago High School where he graduated in 2000.
- Nothing else is known of his early life and growing up or what he did between Highs School and his first movie role.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Josh started his film career in 2003 where he played the part of the ‘Hot Priest’ in Charlie’s Angels – Full Throttle, as well as being involved in directing the movie.
- He then had minor roles appearing in ‘I Love Your Work’ and ‘Chumscrubber’
- In 2006 he made his debut in his first TV series ‘Cold Case’ as well as starring in the film ‘December Ends’.
- His next TV series Degrassi: The Next Generation followed.
- Film roles that followed were in ‘On the Doll’, ‘The Nature of Space and Time, and ‘Complicity’.
- Josh has also appeared in the TV series ‘State of Georgia’.
- In 2011 Josh switched to writing, producing and directing a short film ‘B’
- As a cinematographer he has been credited with two short films ‘Flowers for Grandma’ and ‘Fly Me to The Moon’.
- His latest venture in 2019 has seen him direct a movie called ‘Life-Like’.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Although Josh and Emille legally married in 2003, they had their ‘public’ marriage in front of family and friends in Melbourne, Australia on 26th June 2006.
- Josh proposed to his wife on New Year’s day 2003, in Melbourne.
- He is a member of the famous Movie Actors list.