Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Born in Atlanta, Kelly Hall is an American girl best known as the wife of NFL star Matthew Stafford.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Kelly’s family included her parents – Father Jack Hall & Mother Leslie Hall, a sister, Jennifer Hall and a brother, Chad Hall who also played football (he played with the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs). Kelly is the youngest of the three.
- She studied at the University of Georgia.
- Kelly was studying to become a nurse. Her husband Matthew even congratulated her on his Instagram account for passing a nursing exam.
Relationships, Dating and Marriage to Matt :
- Kelly is married to Matthew Stafford, the Detroit Lions quarterback. They met at the University of Georgia, Matthew was in the football team and Kelly was a cheerleader. They got engaged in 2014 and they celebrate it by going to eat ice cream. They had been dating for eight years previous to their engagement.
- Her bachelorette party was held at the Bahamas.
- They got married in Georgia, Atlanta in April 2015. All the guests attending to the wedding received a pair of Nike shoes and neon trucker hats (they had an station where artists painted the hats with whatever name combination and color the guests wanted). Their honeymoon was in New Zealand.
- They currently live in Detroit.
- Kelly announced they were going to be parents through her Instagram page on October 2016 that they are having twin girls. Their girls Sawyer Stafford & Chandler Stafford were born in March 2017. Another child, Hunter was born in August 2018.
- In April 2019, she delivered a sad news via Instagram – she had tumors on some of her cranial nerves, which were leading to vertigo. She had to undergo surgery for the same.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- In 2016, Kelly was asked to help create a cheerleading team for the Detroit Lions.
Interesting Facts, Body Measurements & Height :
- Kelly is good at playing golf and basketball;, in fact, she played basketball at college.
- Kelly and her husband appeared in a Dish Network Commercial. She also danced for a “Dancing with the Stars” charity event benefiting Jack’s Place for Autism foundation.
- She is blonde and has blue eyes & loves to do sports.
- She has changed her name to Kelly Stafford.
- Kelly’s wedding had a hydration station people could hook up to an IV to make sure they were getting fluids.
Social Media Presence :
- Kelly has an Instagram page where she has more than 100k followers. She loves to party & often when she goes out, she posts videos where people can see her having a drink or fun in general. She is also known for speaking her mind when people criticize her husband so she uses her account to do so.
- She even used her social networks to clarify to a Detroit Radio station that it wasn’t her husband who paid for her implants but it was herself.
Camille Kostek【 Rob Gronkowski Girlfriend 】Age, Height, Wiki, Bio
Megan Cushing Wiki, Soccer, Age, Bio, Photos【 Brian Cushing Wife 】
Emily Wilkinson Age, Wiki ( Baker Mayfield Wife ) Engagement Ring, Bio
Pilar Sanders Net worth 2023, Wiki Bio, Kids, Age (Deion Sanders Wife)
Lauren Tannehill【 Ryan Tannehill Wife 】Wiki, Age, Bio, Art, Job, Photos
I have an Acoustic Neruoma. If this is what you have you have my sympathies.
PLEASE CONSIDER ‘GAMMA KNIFE’ TREATMENT BEFORE SURGERY!!!
my RESEARCH HAS FOUND A DR. LANGFORD AT THE UNIV. OF PITTS. HOSPITAL WHO IS A LEADER IN THIS TREATMENT. VIRTUALLY ZERO POST TREATMENT ISSUES!!!
NO, I HAVE NOT HAD THIS TREATMENT AS I AM NOT SYMTOMATIC AT THIS TIME. SHOULD YOU OR MR STAFFORD WISH TO CONTACT ME PLEASE TEXT AT: 734-625-6352. I LIVE IN MONROE MI. APPROX. 35 MI. FROM DETROIT.
THE NEROSURGEONS AT HENRY FORD WANTED TO DO IMMEDIATE SURGERY, THAT WAS 6 YEARS AGO, IM STILL OK BUT LIKE I SAID IM NOT SYMTEMATIC. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WAS SYMTEMATIC AND HAD THE SURGERY, I COULD ARRANGE A DISCUSSION/MEETING IS YOU SO DESIRE.
I’m NOT A QUACK, I JUST RETIRED FROM DTE AFTER 32 YEARS. My WIFE AND I HAVE 4 CHILDREN AND 8 1/2 GRANDCHILDREN (ONE IS DUE IN June!!!)
DIANE AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS,