Born in Atlanta, Kelly Hall is an American girl best known as the wife of NFL star Matthew Stafford.
Personal Life : Parents, Family & Education
- Kelly’s family included her parents – Father Jack Hall & Mother Leslie Hall, a sister, Jennifer Hall and a brother, Chad Hall who also played football (he played with the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs). Kelly is the youngest of the three.
- She studied at the University of Georgia.
- Kelly was studying to become a nurse. Her husband Matthew even congratulated her on his Instagram account for passing a nursing exam.
Relationships, Dating & Marriage to Matt :
- Kelly is married to Matthew Stafford, the Detroit Lions quarterback. They met at the University of Georgia, Matthew was in the football team and Kelly was a cheerleader. They got engaged in 2014 and they celebrate it by going to eat ice cream. They had been dating for eight years previous to their engagement.
- Her bachelorette party was held at the Bahamas.
- They got married in Georgia, Atlanta in April 2015. All the guests attending to the wedding received a pair of Nike shoes and neon trucker hats (they had an station where artists painted the hats with whatever name combination and color the guests wanted). Their honeymoon was in New Zealand.
- They currently live in Detroit.
- Kelly announced they were going to be parents through her Instagram page on October 2016 that they are having twin girls. Their girls Sawyer Stafford & Chandler Stafford were born in March 2017. Another child, Hunter was born in August 2018.
- In April 2019, she delivered a sad news via Instagram – she had tumors on some of her cranial nerves, which were leading to vertigo. She had to undergo surgery for the same.
Job, Career & Net Worth :
- In 2016, Kelly was asked to help create a cheerleading team for the Detroit Lions.
Interesting Facts, Body Measurements & Height :
- Kelly is good at playing golf and basketball;, in fact, she played basketball at college.
- Kelly and her husband appeared in a Dish Network Commercial. She also danced for a “Dancing with the Stars” charity event benefiting Jack’s Place for Autism foundation.
- She is blonde and has blue eyes & loves to do sports.
- She has changed her name to Kelly Stafford.
- Kelly’s wedding had a hydration station people could hook up to an IV to make sure they were getting fluids.
Social Media Presence :
- Kelly has an Instagram page where she has more than 100k followers. She loves to party & often when she goes out, she posts videos where people can see her having a drink or fun in general. She is also known for speaking her mind when people criticize her husband so she uses her account to do so.
- She even used her social networks to clarify to a Detroit Radio station that it wasn’t her husband who paid for her implants but it was herself.