|Personal Information Summary|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Dating / Partner / Boyfriend||Married. See below for relationship details.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||July 28, 1988. As of 2022, she is around 34 years old.|
|Children / No of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Lauren Tannehill (Maiden Name : Lauren Ufer) is most well-known as the wife of quarterback for the NFL team Miami Dolphins, Ryan Timothy Tannehill III.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Lauren was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on July 28, 1988.
- She is the only daughter of parents - John Ufer (father) and Nancy Ufer (mother). Lauren’s dad John was a medical practice administrator, while her mother Nancy was an insurance / real estate agent.
- She has two younger brothers Jordan and Dillon Ufer.
- Lauren describes her earlier household as a “low-drama, high-activity household.”
- In her younger years, Lauren has moved many times with her family, most recently from Fayetteville to College Station.
- It is here where she met her current husband - Ryan Timothy Tannehill.
- Lauren holds a degree majoring in Communications and minoring in Psychology from the Texas A&M University. She graduated in May 2010.
Life as Ryan Tannehill Wife & Kids :
- Ryan & Lauren went to the same church in College Station and had several mutual friends, but did not interact with each other until a spring break in Panama City, Florida, in 2009.
- She recalled that their conversations were funny and deep & often focused on their Christian faith. Three months into the relationship, she knew that Ryan was the one.
- After a few years of romance, the couple got hitched in January 2012 in Mexico.
- They have a son together born on July 23, 2016, named Steel Ryan Tannehill.
- The Tannehills currently reside in a multi-million mansion in Fort Lauradale with their 2 dogs – Bear and a dachshund, Coco.
Modeling Career and Net worth :
- While still studying at university, Lauren worked as a nurse and cardiology assistant. She was also a cheerleader for Ryan’s football team.
- At the same time, she was pursuing a career in modelling and signed on with Houston modelling agency Page 713 Model & Talent Agency.
- Best known for her work with Levinson Jewellers, she has even done a photoshoot for Maxim Magazine.
- Soon after her first photoshoot, she bought a Labrador Retriever puppy whom she named Bear.
- In 2012, Ryan was picked as eighth overall in the NFL Draft by the Miami Dolphins. Cameras focused on Lauren who wore a form-fitting orange dress, and she instantly became a Twitter trend & was coined as Miami Dolphins Orange!
- Lauren and her husband were featured in every episode of season 7 of Hard Knocks, an HBO reality sports documentary television series.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Lauren describes herself as an outdoors person, frequently walking her dogs, riding her bicycle, playing Frisbee, golf, tennis, and swimming.
- She often goes shooting with her husband. She made headlines for leaving an AR-15 rifle at the backseat of a Nissan Rogue they rented. The following renter for the car found it and turned it over to the authorities.
- She also enjoys fishing, and caught a 19-pound tuna at The Miami Dolphins Foundation Fishing Tournament in 2014, which was the top catch in her category.