|Personal Information Summary|
|Maiden Name||Pilar Biggers|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||October 10, 1974. As of 2023, she is around 49 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Dating / Partner / Boyfriend||Divorced. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|What is Pilar Sanders doing now?||Currently, she is working on building her career as an actress and model.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
Pilar Sanders is most popularly known as the ex-wife of American professional football and baseball player Deion Sanders.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Pilar was born on October 10, 1974, & is from Elmira, New York. She was born to parents Jeanette and Dan Biggers.
- She has 2 siblings – A brother Scottie Biggers & a sister – Kandie Biggers.
- Pilar married Deion in May 21, 1999, but finalised their divorce 14 years later in September 2013.
- They have three children (2 sons and a daughter) together. Their names are Shedaur Sanders (born. 2003), Shilo Sanders (b. 2001) and Shelomi Sanders (b. 2004).
Pilar Sanders Divorce & Legal Battles :
- Deion first filed for divorce with Pilar on September 22, 2011. However, they both continued to live under the same roof in a 40,000-square foot mansion in Texas.
- Pilar allegedly first knew about the divorce reading it from celebrity gossip website TMZ !
- She initially did not agree with the divorce, and attempted to reconcile with her now ex-husband.
- Deion’s basis for the divorce accused Pilar of infidelity and abuse, and claimed that their marriage was “full of lies.”
- To make matters worse, Deion’s girlfriend – Tracy Edmonds discredited her, and after that Deion’s daughter from his previous marriage – Deiondra Sanders lashed out in a series of tweets doubting her commitment to the marriage.
- The divorce decree granted Deion full custody over Pilar’s children and visitations from their mother Pilar, but Deion claimed that she violated visitation schedules at least 16 times.
- He had to force her to return the children with a court order, and for that Pilar lost visitation rights to her children and was sentenced to one week of jail time.
- Prior to that, Deion also filed a defamation suit of $2.2 million against his ex-wife for her claims of physical abuse and attempted murder.
- Throughout the debacle, Pilar maintain her stance and insisted the truthfulness of her statements. Her perseverance and dedication paid off as the initial ruling against her in the defamation suit was reversed.
- She also eventually regained full custody over her daughter and son, Shilo.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Pilar’s full name is Pilar Biggers Sanders Love El-Dey. She is a Moorish American.
- She commonly uses the nickname “P-Love” or “Miss P” in the media.
- Although her education details are unavailable, Pilar seems to be well versed in the law as she appeared in court without a lawyer & cited multiple legal statutes in the violation of visitation schedule hearing.
- She also used the law against law enforcers, only surrendering her children after the police visited her for the third time with a court order.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Pilar is also an actress and producer, known for movies such as Percentage (2014).
- She is also a fitness blogger and frequently shares her fitness regimes on social media sites and her own website. She was also featured in the cover of the MQM fitness magazine in April 2017.
- Pilar starred together with her husband in the reality TV series Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love. It aired on Oxygen Network for a total of 8 episodes and premiered on April 15, 2008.