Biography Details / Profile Background
Introduction : Who is Kelly Rebecca Nichols ?
- It’s hard staying out of controversies when you were married to one of the most controversial personalities – Conspiracy theorist & InfoWars host, Alex Jones.
- Kelly Rebecca Nichols is no stranger to controversies herself as she was embroiled in a legal battle with her ex-husband for custody of their three children.
- As per some reports, Kelly used her media & PR skills efficiently to help Alex expand his business and stage a majority of his publicity stunts.
Marriage, Family and Parents :
- Parents : Kelly was born in Travis County, Texas, to parents – Father Edmund Lowe Nichols and Mother Sandra Kay Heiligman, both of whom were Jews.
- She has two siblings; James Edmund Nichols & a sister Jill Elizabeth Nichols.
- She was married to Alex Jones and had three children with him aged 18, 16 and 13. After 12 years of marriage, the couple officially divorced in 2015.
- In an interview given in late 2017, Kelly mentioned that Alex constantly ridiculed her during the course of their marriage & that he was a ‘rage-filled’ person.
Kelly Rebecca Nichols Divorce & Other Controversies :
- Initially, Kelly had limited visitation rights to meet her children who stayed with their father. Later, the jury awarded her joint custody of their children.
- Gossip has it that Alex and Kelly’s divorce was the result of Alex’ alleged affair with his Infowars Staff member, Lee Ann McAdoo.
- She was involved in several publicity stunts while working with PETA. One of them was when she threw a dead raccoon on to the plate of Anna Wintour, VOGUE Magazine editor while the latter was having dinner at Four Seasons restaurant in New York City.
- She had thrown a tofu cream pie into the face of fashion designer Oscar de la Renta during a promotion event.
- There was another controversy about Kelly’s father, who was convicted for a conflict of financial interest.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Kelly was earlier called Violet Jones.
- As part of the divorce settlement, Alex Jones was ordered to pay Kelly $3.1 million and also hand over the papers to their Back of the Moon Drive, Texas, Estate in Austin.
Details of Ex – Spouse Alex Jones :
- Alex Emerick Jones was born on 11th February 1971 in Dallas, Texas. He is known by different names such as Alexander Jones, Emerick Jones.
- He stays in Austin with his children.
- A popular Radio talk-show host and Film Producer, he is known for his Advocacy of national sovereignty, Anti-world Government, New World Order, and other theories. He is known for his opinions on traditional forms of politics.
- In 1999, he won the Best Austin Talk Radio Host poll voted by The Austin Chronicle readers along with Shannon Burke.