Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Owen Shroyer is an American political activist and commentator. He is known for being a key member of the American conservative movement.
- Known for working as a host for the YouTube channel InfoWars, Owen was a strong Trump supporter during the 2016 presidential run & even filmed many of Trump’s political rallies.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Owen Shroyer was born in 1989 in the city of St Louis. Little is known of his childhood, although it is thought that he had a pretty regular, secure upbringing.
- Currently, he lives in Texas with his wife Autumn Klein and likes to keep his family away from the media whirlwinds.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Owen attended the Christian Brothers College High School in Saint Louis. While in high school, he started developing an interest in the media and making his own videos.
- After High School, he moved on to Missouri University, where he successfully completed his degree in Psychology and Media, where his main interest was in covering sporting events.
Salary, Net worth, Job and Career :
- It is thought that it was during coverage of the Boston Marathon Bombing, which Owen was reporting, was the trigger that encouraged him to form his alt-right political views.
- Soon, he began hosting a podcast and posting YouTube videos of his views while he hosted on the radio, especially supporting several conspiracy theories that were in circulation at the time about the Clinton family.
- Ever since he has become a reporter and guest presenter for the Infowars network, Owen has become increasingly vocal with his political views.
- He has previously worked as an AM radio host in St. Louis on KXFN and later KFNS.
Interesting Stories, Height and Trivia :
- Owen doesn’t only claim that he is a journalist and a reporter but also suggests that he is a “professional troll.”
- In July 2016, he stopped CNN presenter Van Jones in the streets of Cleveland & attempted to engage him in an unscheduled on-camera debate. Jones participated willingly and put forward well-constructed arguments, leading Shroyer to admit his opinion of Jones had changed favorably following the encounter.
- In November 2017, Owen was quoted as saying that Trump supporters outnumbered anti-Trump protesters at an ‘Antifa’ rally held in Austin, Texas. Infowars headlines had previously supported a conspiracy theory that the event would be the beginning of a planned “insurgency” against Trump, although Shroyer had said he did not believe ‘Antifa’ was a real threat.
- In September 2017, while covering a pro-immigrant rally that took place in Austin for InfoWars, Owen stumbled upon a little girl who challenged him. He walked up to her and tried to have a “conversation” with her until she cut him off by saying, Um, youre a f****g idiot. When Owen asked, “Who taught you that language,” the girl replied, “My mother!”
- Owen then took to InfoWars to offer a response to the matter and called the girl a “vitriolic, petulant child.” The audience was divided on the issue, with some blaming the girl for her revolting comments, while the other side took her side, saying that Owen was defeated.
- The radio sports-talk show host Kevin Slaten is one of Shroyer’s inspirations & mentors.