Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Millie Weaver is a young political activist & reporter, who gained fame working for the right-wing radio show & website InfoWars.
- From an aspiring actress and singer to an iconic news reporter, she lived her life as the desire of men & the envy of women, for both her beauty and her sense of unwavering conviction.
Trivia and Personal Details :
- Millicent Faith Weaver was born on February 6, 1991, in San Bernardino, California, & was also raised there. Currently, she lives in Texas.
- She has a young son Josh, whose photos she often posts on her social media. Millie decided not to circumcise Josh, respecting the fact that his body should be kept intact. She also has a daughter, who is three years younger than Josh.
- On Instagram, Millie is extremely popular and boasts over 500,000 followers.
Early Actress Career, Salary and Net Worth :
- Millie first began working in Hollywood during her teen years & experienced an environment that did not value her social and political standpoints.
- Feeling restricted from her right to speak her mind, for risk of losing crucial career opportunities, she rebelled against the liberal atmosphere and broke away from Hollywood altogether. Soon she became a journalist, and a right-wing political activist.
- Millie primarily writes and reports for InfoWars to this day since 2012.
Rising from Tragedy :
- Millie underwent one of the most devastating experiences of her life in 2012, in a small town in Colorado of 700 people.
- She lost her dream home & personal organic farm to local farms of wind turbines that invaded her proximity. Having felt she lost everything, she started the fight against globalism, authoritarianism, tyrannic politicians with a wholehearted passion that inspired many to follow her.
Interesting Facts and Social Media :
- Millie is quite popular on social media, with over 75,000 followers on Twitter (now called X) and a YouTube channel with over 100,000 Followers. She also her own website.
- Did a Natural Herbal Shampoo commercial for InfoWars’ online store. Alex Jones, the boss of InfoWars, refers to it as a “million-dollar Hollywood commercial shot right here in Austin, Texas!”
- The website NewsMax named her one of the “Top 30 Under 30 Republican Influencers” in Jan 2017.
- The gossip website TheDirty had made a scandalous page with many controversies over Millie’s personal life, but the reports are unconfirmed.
Personal / Home / Contact Details
- Marital Status / Married? : No
- Children / No. of Kids : 2
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American