Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Kitty McIntyre is a British personality and aromatherapist known for being married to famous comedian, Michael McIntyre.
- Beautiful and grounded, Kitty maintains a calm and low profile life despite being surrounded by publicity & fame.
Family, Married Life and Children :
- Kitty was born Kitty Ward to parents Simon Ward and Alexandra Malcolm and is the youngest of three daughters. Her sisters are named Claudia and Sophie Ward.
- Her father, Simon, was an acclaimed acting legend known for his role as Churchill in the movie “Young Winston.” Modern filmmakers call Simon the Hugh Grant of that particular time. Simon passed away in 2013.
- Her sister, Sophie, is a model and actress known for her appearance on the cover of Vogue Magazine and for coming out as a lesbian in 1996 after being married to a man for eight years. She is currently married to Rena Brannan, a writer with whom she tied the knot in a Civil Ceremony.
- Kitty’s paternal grandparents were Leonard Fox and Winifred Ward, and her nephews are Joshua and Nathanial Hobson.
- In 2003, she married famous British comedian Michael McIntyre, the son of the late comedian and television writer Ray Cameron and Hungarian dancer Kati. The couple wed at a writer, Evelyn Waugh’s home in Somerset and together they have two young sons named Oscar McIntyre and Lucas McIntyre.
- The close-knit McIntyre family lives in their Hampstead house.
Relationship with Michael McIntyre :
- Michael McIntyre’s wrote an autobiography titled “Life and Laughing”, in which he shared several aspects of his relationship with Kitty. He revealed that he was obsessed with her from the get-go and ended up scaring her off quite a bit because of his untamed enthusiasm.
- When Michael chose to leave Edinburgh University without graduating, he embarked on a journey to develop his first-ever movie script, which led to his sister introducing him to an aspiring actress named Kitty.
- Because of Michael’s relative inexperience in the dating world, he handled his admiration for Kitty like a stalker that made her nervous initially, but she did eventually realize his sincerity and fell madly in love with him.
- After two years of dating, the couple got engaged and tied the knot in 2013 before friends and family.
- Michael enjoys taking aspects of their marital life and relationship and adding them to his comedy routines. Right from the birth of their first child to juggling family life, he was a unique way of turning their personal affairs into comedy gold.
- When Kitty is not accompanying Michael to various celebrity events, sports championships or award shows, she enjoys supporting him at his comedy events in addition to spending time looking after their two sons, Oscar and Lucas.
Job, Net worth and Interesting Facts :
- Kitty works as an aromatherapist, but not much is known about her business.
- Prior to aromatherapy, she was an aspiring actress but her career never really took off, and she eventually abandoned it.
- According to Michael, Kitty is quite a conservative spender for the most part but does enjoy splurging every now and then on quality designer apparel and accessories.
Carla Germaine Wedding, Biography, Wiki, Age, Jeremy Kyle Wife Ex Bio
Jeremy Parisi Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Job【 Kelly Brook Boyfriend Partner 】
India Willoughby Wiki, Son, Age, Before A Man Jonathan Willoughby Bio
Julian Okines Age, Wikipedia Bio, Parents ( Amanda Byram Husband )
Emily MacDonagh Age, Doctor, Wiki, Job【 Peter Andre Wife 】Baby, Bio
Mark Adderley Wikipedia, Age, TV Producer ( Nadia Sawalha Husband )