Introduction : Who is Victoria Vantoch ?
Victoria Vantoch is the wife of Dmitri Misha Collins, a famous American actor who is famous for his role as the angel “Castiel” on the CW TV series, Supernatural. The couple got married in Maine on October 6, 2001.
Family & Personal Details :
- Victoria Vantoch was born on January 30, 1974. Her birth place was Riverdale, Illinois, United States & her nickname is Vicki.
- For her education, she has acquired a Doctorate in History from the University of Southern California (USC).
Marriage to Misha Collins :
- The couple met each other in an English class wherein he was the only male student in the class. He used to flirt with her a lot by writing poems about her beauty.
- The couple had two children, a son named West Anaximander, born on September 23, 2010, and a daughter named Maison Marie Collins, born on September 25, 2012.
- She is currently based in Pasadena, California, with her husband and kids living a happy life.
- Her father-in-law is Richard Krushnic while her mother-in-law is Rebecca Tippens. Her husband’s stage name, Collins, is his great grand mother’s maiden name.
Professional Life & Work :
- Vicki is a renowned author known worldwide for her work. An historian and well know journalist, her work has been featured in The Washington Post, US News & World Report, and The Los Angeles.
- Her literary work ranges from fashion to human relations to architectural preservation.
- She has also taught history to college students & given lectures at a lot of places around the country such as the National Air and Space Museum, the Organization of America Historians, and the Library of Congress.
- She is an author of a book, The Threesome Handbook: A Practical Guide to Sleeping with Three.
- She has also written a Doctoral Dissertation on Airline Stewardess in the Cold War.
- She has received numerous accolades for her work on airline stewardesses including a Smithsonian Institution Guggenheim Fellowship and a NASA Aerospace Fellowship.
Interesting Facts :
- Vicki’s husband Misha Collins is the Board President of Random Acts of Kindness, a non-profit organization dedicated to funding and inspiring acts of kindness around the globe.
- In 2011, he also founded the Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen (GISHWHES).
- Nicki is a renowned author, and her husband has also published poems. His poems include Baby Pants and Old Bones & can be found in the year 2008 edition of the Columbia Poetry Review 21.
- Misha is also an extremely studious person. Before debuting his acting career, he interned for around four months at the White House during the Clinton Administration in the Office of Presidential Personnel.
- He has attended Greenfield Centre School, Northfield Mount Hermon School & the University of Chicago. Where he studied social theory.