Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- As a former sports professional and now a cricket ‘wag,’ Dani Willis has made her way into Australia’s social spotlight!
- Danielle Willis, referred to by friends and fans as Dani, was born on January 17, 1991.
- Though her natural hair color is brown, she sports shoulder-length blonde hair and has an athletic build, most likely due to her years playing sports.
- Dani is now known best as being the longtime partner of Australian cricket player Steve Smith.
Personal Life & Relationships :
- Known to be a very private person, Dani has preferred to keep all aspects of her family life—parentage, hometown, siblings—from the public eye.
- With her relationship to Steve Smith, however, that is not the case. The couple is often seen posing together for pictures, and she has been vocal about her support of him.
- Smith and Willis first met at a bar during the first season of the Big Bash League, an Australian cricket league founded in 2011.
- Nearly six years later, Smith proposed on Manhattan’s Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Centre in June of 2017, just a few months before her graduation.
- Their subsequent engagement announcement prompted cheers from fans all across Australia, many of whom attribute Smith’s success in the sport in part to their steady relationship.
- Before Smith met Willis, his stats had been at a career-low, and he struggled to find just where he belonged in the cricket world.
- With Willis restoring a sense of balance to his life with honest feedback and support, Smith once again began to shine, ultimately becoming the full-time captain of Australia’s National Test Team.
- Still currently engaged, Willis and Smith are planning their wedding and continue to be cricket’s cutest couple.
Education Background :
- In September of 2017, Dani graduated from Macquarie University with a Bachelor’s degree in commerce and a Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- As a university ranked within the top 2% of the world’s academic institutions, Macquarie is known for not only being highly-selective but also for a high job placement rate.
- Although Dani has not made her future career plans public, it is clear that as a graduate of Macquarie, she will have many doors to choose from.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- In the summer of 2013, when she first began attending Macquarie University, Dani joined her school’s water polo team.
- While she never had outstanding sports statistics, she held her own for two years and was a known as a beloved member of the team.
- Dani was also a swimmer, and to this day, still loves the water.
- Eventually quitting her sports teams, Willis turned her attention to instead to her studies and to her current relationship, amassing an Instagram following of over 40,000 people in the process.
Trivia & Interesting Facts :
- Aside from her love of law, sports, and Smith, Willis also has an affinity for chocolate and acai bowls.
- She also loves to travel, and will share pictures of her and Smith whenever they are abroad.