Biography / Wikipedia Information
- Lana Anderson is a well-known socialite who lives in Sydney Australia, best known as the wife of the famous cricket bowler Brett Lee. Statuesque and gorgeous, she is regularly praised for her enviable body figure as well as her on-point fashion choices.
Personal Life & Career Background :
- Lana is often regarded as a socialite, and there is not much on record with regards to her career.
- She is often spotted out and about at celebrity events but, she has always remained tight-lipped about her work and personal interests.
Relationship & Marriage :
- In 2013, it was widely speculated that the blonde bombshell was dating former Australian cricket player, Bret Lee but, neither was open about the relationship.
- After a few months of speculation, the relationship was confirmed when the duo attended the Joan Sutherland and Richard Bonynge Foundation Fundraiser that was held at the Le Montage, Lilyfield. Anderson and Lee did not walk the red carpet together, but, cameras caught them cosying up to each other while inside the event. By December 2013, the pair had moved in together.
- Lana and Brett were married in 2014 in Seaforth, Sydney, Australia. The wedding was a surprise to the select few people who attended, as they were under the impression that it was just an engagement party. Soda Films was hired to cover the special ceremony that took place in front of some big names in the world of sports. Alan Jones, famous radio broadcaster, was asked to be the MC of the reception.
- Lana Anderson is the second wife of the former cricket player who was once married to actress, Elizabeth Kemp. The ex-couple has a son together called Preston, who was born in 2006, and he is the step-son of Lana. Kemp and Lee filed for divorce in 2008 with many sighting his busy cricket schedule as a contributing factor to the demise of their marriage.
- In 2015, while making a pretty rare appearance at the movie premiere of UnIndian, a Bollywood style film that Lee was starring in, which was held in Australia, Lana appeared wearing a flowing dress that seemed to be covering a growing bump, leaving many people speculating that she was pregnant.
- Although the couple did not immediately confirm the rumors, it became public a few months later that they were, in fact, expecting their first child together and Bret’s second child. Helena Lee was born in December 2015.
Trivia & Interesting Facts :
- Lana and her husband currently live in a 5 million dollar Clontarf, North Sydney home that they bought together.
- Lana, alongside Bret, supports various charitable causes and has travelled to India to the St Jude Childcare Centre where they promoted music therapy and gave a few lessons to the children.
- While travelling in India, a rumour was spread that the duo was converting to Hinduism but, that was quickly dismissed as nothing more than a rumour that had stemmed from a picture of them donning traditional Hindu clothing and body art.