|Personal Details Summary|
|Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / How old / DOB||November 25, 1975. As of 2021, she is around 46 years old.|
|Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Single / Partner||Married. See below for more details.|
|Is Juliet Angus still in london?||Currently, she lives in South West London with her husband, Gregor Angus, and their children.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Juliet Angus is an American celebrity stylist. She is also a popular fashion blogger, and has appeared on the reality TV show, Ladies of London.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Born in 1975, Juliet Angus was raised in Chicago, Illinois, in the USA. Her parents had emigrated from Poland to America to pursue a better life. Consequently, Juliet still has strong ties to Poland.
- As a child, she learned English as a second language as a child and attended Polish school for the better part of the week.
- Juliet has one sibling – a sister.
- Since July 21st, 2007, Juliet has been married to businessman Gregor Angus, and together they have two children: Georgina, who is ten years old, and Truman, who is eight years old.
- Juliet remains very fond of Chicago, the city where she grew up, and she brings her own children there at least once every summer.
- After living in Montréal, Canada for some time, Juliet and her family relocated to London, the glitzy capital of the United Kingdom.
Early Life and Education :
- Angus attended Glenbrook North High School in Northbrook, Illinois. The school was made famous after it featured in the classic 1980s movie Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
- Later, she attended the University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angeles, where she studied Broadcast Journalism and Spanish.
Business, Jobs, Salary & Net Worth :
- Once Juliet finished her education at the University of Southern California (USC), she went to work for the E! Network, where she helped launch the channel Style Network, which focused on interior and fashion design.
- Following that, she was hired by NBC as a television producer, which involved a relocation to New York City.
- She then moved back to Los Angeles for a time, where she launched a boutique PR firm of which she was the co-founder. In this role, she liaised with much of Hollywood’s royalty.
- When she arrived in London, she initially worked at The Communications Store as a PR executive.
- Juliet has spent many years consulting for some of the most legendary fashion brands, but since launching her website, JulietAngus (dot) com, she has been focusing primarily on her own business and the intricacies of being a popular fashion blogger.
- Besides her career in fashion, Juliet appeared on all three seasons of Bravo TV’s Ladies of London reality show, which explored the way British socialites mingled with American expats, while living a luxurious lifestyle.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
- Juliet’s best friend is actress Lindsay Lohan, who is also the godmother of both of Juliet’s children.
- Over the years, the talented blogger has lived and worked in various cities – Los Angeles, New York, and Montréal.
- She has been recognized as one of the Top 200 Bloggers in the World, with her blog reaching far-flung places and gaining acclaim.
- Juliet loves being a mother and spends as much time as possible with her two children.
- Her wedding took place at the luxurious Carneros Resort and Spa in Napa, California.
- Juliet is good friends with fellow Ladies of London castmate Caroline Stanbury.
- Quite popular on social media, Angus boasts over 20,000 followers on Twitter, & over 300,000 on Instagram.
- Her favorite British fashion designers are Erdem, Antonio Berardi, Simone Rocha, and Stella McCartney.
- She also loves shopping, particularly at Topshop in Oxford Circus.