Wiki Biography / Profile Information
- Eleonora Brunacci is most widely known as the wife of Italian blogger, fashion designer, model and actor, Mariano Di Vaio.
- Eleonora was born on June 23, 1988, in Perugia, Italy.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Eleonara’s husband writes a high-traffic & world-famous fashion blog – MDV Style.
- He is also the ambassador for multiple international luxury brands, such as Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Maserati, Omega, and Calvin Klein.
- Eleonora married Mariano in September 2015 at the Castello di Procopio in Perugia.
- Her wedding dress was designed by Alessandra Rinaudo, a renown Italian fashion designer.
- They have a son together who was born on November 2016. His name is Nathan Leone.
- They presently reside in their hometown, Perugia.
- Eleonora has a sister-in-law named Rihale Di Vaio.
Mariano di Vaio Eleonora Brunacci Relation :
- Eleonora revealed that Mariano was courting her for over nine months before she finally agreed to be in a relationship with him.
- She disclosed that she had only recently broken up with another person when Mariano entered her life.
- It was only nine months later when she realized that Mariano was slowly losing his interest in her, & she came to an epiphany that she did not want things to end with him.
- They had been dating together for around 5 years before they got married.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Eleonora is a lawyer by profession, specializing in forensics.
- Despite her husband’s glamorous work in fashion, Eleonora revealed that she did not develop a keen interest in that industry. Nonetheless, because of her husband, she has been invited to participate in several fashion collaborations.
- Her work currently encompasses the legal and administrative sector of a clothing brand they launched together, called Nohow Style.
- She explains that she never really had an interest in her current field of law & it was always her passion to work in company law.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Eleonora is extremely popular on Instagram, having over 1 million followers, as of 2021. She is less popular on Twitter though, with only about 1000 followers.
- Her husband’s blog, MDV Style, was conceived one evening when they were having dinner together. She never thought that it would garner as much success as it has today.
- Mariano’s idea of starting a blog came from America when he was studying at the NY Film Academy.
- The Di Vaios are aware of their fame and intend to keep their private lives separate in order for their son to live a more ‘normal’ life in the future.
- Eleonora often does the cooking at home, although Mariano claims that he is terrific in the kitchen.