Wiki Biography / Profile Information
- Breanne Ezarik, also known as Breanne Baker, is the sister of internet personalities Justine Ezarik, known as iJustine, and Jenna Ezarik.
- She is a pharmacist by profession.
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Breanne Ezarik was born on July 8th, 1987, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to parents Michelle and Steve Ezarik.
- She is the middle of three sisters. Justine Ezarik is her elder sister, and Jenna Ezarik is her younger sister.
- Breanne grew up with her sisters in the Scenery Hill area of Washington County in Pennsylvania.
- She attended the Bentworth High School in Bentleyville, Washington County, Pennsylvania.
- Breanne followed her high school graduation by going to Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She went to pharmacy school there and also started dating the man who would become her husband, Bryan Lee Baker.
- Bryan proposed to her while on holiday in Hawaii on March 22nd, 2015. The couple got married on 14th May 2016, at the Oak Lodge in Stahlstown, Pennsylvania.
- Breanne gave birth to her daughter, Brynn Everly Baker, on September 19th, 2019.
- Currently, the family resides in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Career, Income, Salary & Net worth :
- Breanne frequently appeared in videos made by her sisters Justine and Jenna.
- She created her own YouTube channel in July 2012 at the behest of her sisters. But, she only uploaded four videos there before she started dedicating herself more to her pharmacy career.
- Breanne has been working at the CVS Pharmacy inside Target in Morganstown, West Virginia, since around 2011.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Breanne has a five-year-old dog, Beau. He was part of her wedding ceremony to Bryan as they are both very attached to him. Beau is now also the brother in name to baby Brynn Everly.
- Breanne’s husband Bryan is also a pharmacist. They initially met at a middle school dance but did not start dating until they attended Duquesne University together.
- They got engaged on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii. Unrelatedly, Britney Spears was also having dinner there at the same time.
- Snowfall on the day before Breanne’s wedding caused the reception to be relocated inside the Oak Lodge in Stahlstown.
- Breanne played volleyball during her high school years at Bentworth High School. She also graduated as an honor student.
- She has more than 70,000 followers on Instagram, the main social media she uses.
- Her dog, Beau, also has an Instagram account, where he has more than eight thousand followers.
- Breanne supports the Penn State University’s football team.
- She went on her honeymoon to Bora Bora, which highlighted her general passion for traveling.
- Despite living in a different area than her sisters, she is still very close to them.
- Breanne frequently goes by her nickname, Bre.
- One of Breanne’s wedding photos won the Observer-Reporter Wedding Photo Contest. The Observer-Reporter is one of the main daily newspapers in Washington County, Pennsylvania, where Breanne was raised and where she went to school.