Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Victoria Caputo is an American makeup artist, hairstylist, and reality TV star. Although she is now working full-time in the beauty industry, she is most commonly known for appearing alongside her mom, Theresa — also known as the “Long Island Medium (LIM)”.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Victoria Caputo was born on September 27, 1994, in Long Island, New York. After briefly living in Connecticut for college, she has since returned to her home state.
- She is the youngest child born to parents Larry Caputo (father) and Theresa Caputo (mother), with an older brother named Larry Jr.
- Victoria has been in a happy relationship with Michael Mastrandrea since the summer of 2017. The couple is not yet engaged, but seems to be headed in that direction; in an Instagram post, Michael told Victoria he “can’t wait to make [her his] plus one forever.”
- In December 2017, Theresa and Larry shocked fans when they announced that they were separating after 28 years of marriage.
- Officially filing for divorce in April 2018, Theresa revealed that both kids were having a hard time with the split; Victoria will not even discuss the situation.
Early Life and Education :
- From 6 years old, Victoria became heavily involved in gymnastics. She went on to compete for Gold Medal Gymnastics as a level 9 performer, specializing in the vault, bars, and beam events.
- In high school, Caputo was ranked 1st in the state and region, and 2nd in the nation. She later competed for her college squad, revealing she was drawn to the school for its program and coaching staff.
- Appearing on the LIM show since she was a senior at the Hicksville High School, Victoria’s life was thrust into the spotlight at a young age.
- When she later attended Southern Connecticut State University, she had to tell her parents on live television that she had dropped out after three years at the college. Moving home, she enrolled in beauty school at the Cactus Academy of Paul Mitchell.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- After graduating beauty school, Victoria started doing freelance makeup artistry for MAC cosmetics in Long Island and Connecticut. She later added hair coloring to her repertoire, branding herself as the “Long Island Balayage.”
- Already establishing herself in the industry, she later started work as a colorist out of the upscale salon, Salon Entourage in Syosset, New York.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- There were early signs that college may not have been for Victoria. A freshman gymnastics profile said she planned on pursuing a degree in exercise science. Two years later, her profile said she planned on pursuing a degree in business marketing.
- Not the only athlete in the family, Victoria’s father played professional hockey. Her brother was the captain of the lacrosse team in college.
- After being trolled on social media for gaining weight, Victoria clapped back at her haters on social media, saying that although she was not happy about the gain, it “does not change [her] as a person.” She told them to worry about themselves because their comments “[were not] going to make [them] any better of a person.
Samantha Hawes Husband, Wedding, Age, Wiki, Married (Ghost Hunters)
Sloan Bella Wikipedia, Age, Husband【 Bio 】Birthday Readings 2022
Tana Mongeau Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Height, Hair, House【 Bio 】Young
Meghan Rienks Wiki, Age, Height, Bio, Hair, Tattoo, How Tall is, Pics
Orly Shani Wiki, Age, Crafts, Clothing, Married【 Bio Wikipedia 】Husband
Kris Williams Ghost Hunters :: Husband, Married, Bio, Wiki, Age 2023
Kennedy Cymone Age, Net Worth, Wiki, Boyfriend, Dress, Feet【 Bio 】
Susan Pinsky Age, Wiki Bio【 Dr Drew Wife 】Net Worth, Job, Young
Anna Saccone Joly Age, Necklace, Wiki, Husband, Wedding, Baby Son
Amy Allan Wiki Bio, Tattoos, Wikipedia, Husband Married, Age (Dead Files)