Simon Sinek Wiki, Wife, Spouse, Family, Net Worth, Books, Bio, Age
Birthday / Date of Birth / Age
October 9, 1973. As of early 2020, he is around 46 years old.
Wedding / Marriage / Wife / Girlfriend / Spouse
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Simon O. Sinek is a British-American author, motivational speaker and marketing consultant.
Early & Personal Life :
- Simon was born on October 9, 1973 in Wimbledon, England. As a child, he lived in Johannesburg, London and Hong Kong and currently is settled in the United States.
- Sinek graduated from Northern Valley Regional High School at Demarest in 1991. Then, he studied law at London’s City University and received a BA in cultural anthropology from Brandeis University.
Net Worth, Career & Professional Life :
- Sinek began his career at the New York ad agencies, ‘Euro RSCG’ & ‘Ogilvy & Mather’. Soon after, he launched his own business, Sinek Partners.
- He teaches leaders and organizations on “how to inspire people”. With a bold goal to help build a world in which the vast majority of people go home every day feeling fulfilled by their work, Sinek leads a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them.
- He is best known for discovering the Simon Sinek Golden Circle and popularizing the concept of “Why” – the purpose or belief that drives every one of us.
- The Golden Circle is a naturally occurring pattern, grounded in the biology of human decision making, that explains why we are inspired by some leaders, messages and organizations over others.
- He is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post & also writes his own blog, Simon Sinek (dot) com. Occasionally, he makes guest appearances on MSNBC’s Your Business, among others.
- He is also active in the arts and non-profit world, working with Education for Employment Foundation to help create opportunities for young men and women in the Middle East region. He also teaches graduate level strategic communications at Columbia University.
Achievements : Simon Sinek Quotes & TED Talk
- His TEDx talk “How Great Leaders Inspire Action” was ranked as the 7th most viewed video on TED.com, as of 2017.
- His unconventional and innovative views on business and leadership have attracted international attention and have earned him invitations to meet an array of leaders and organizations, including: Microsoft, MARS, SAP, Intel, the United States Military, US Congress members, other government agencies and entrepreneurs.
- Sinek shares his optimism with all who will listen. He speaks around the globe and has spoken for the local & national press, including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Houston Chronicle, FastCompany, CMO Magazine, NPR and BusinessWeek.
- Sinek had the honor of presenting his ideas to the Ambassadors of Bahrain and Iraq, at the United Nations and to the senior leadership of the United States Air Force.
- He is also an adjunct staff member of the RAND Corporation, one of the most highly regarded think tanks in the world.
Simon Sinek Net Worth & Books Written :
- In October 2009, he published two books Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action & Start With Why.
- His second book was called, Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t. It appeared on the bestseller lists of The Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
- His third book is called ‘Together Is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration’.
No current information on this.