Tara Montpetit is one the singers for Jimmy Swaggart Ministries. Her role is credited as a Soprano, which is the role of the singer with the highest pitch. Besides singing, Tara also does skincare consulting as mentioned on her Facebook business page.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Tara Montpetit was born on May 10, 1981, to parents, Perry and Lollie Pitchlyn.
- Her father, Perry is an army veteran and has also been an Adjunct Instructor at Kankakee Community College.
- Originally from Pembroke Township, Illinois, Tara moved to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in her adult life and started working as a vocalist at Jimmy Swaggart Ministries.
- Jimmy Swaggart is an American Pentecostal evangelist and his ministry includes the Family Worship Center and the SonLife Broadcasting Network.
Married Life & Children :
- Tara married her husband, Joseph Montpetit in September 2004 while they were already parents to their two oldest kids.
- As of 2020, they have four children together. Her oldest, Nicholas who everyone calls Sonny and attended Jimmy Swaggart Bible College and Seminary.
- Tara’s second child, her daughter Laila often helps her mother with her two youngest siblings, Joie Lee and Luca. Laila calls herself the “second mommy” because of this.
- According to their family website, Tara’s husband, Joseph, is a student of the “Word and Teacher of His Gospel” and right now works security at Jimmy Swaggart Ministries. He has also preached and taught for the Prison Ministry.
- The family has been living in Louisiana ever since 2013, and Tara and Joseph have both attended World Evangelism Bible College. All their children were homeschooled.
- No stranger to the public eye, the family even has a website and blog dedicated to their family where Tara talks about her businesses and parenting her four children.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Tara calls herself a “Mompreneur” and is a part of and distributor of multiple businesses. She advertises these ventures on Facebook, Instagram and her own website.
- The different businesses she works for Mary Kay, First Fitness Nutrition and Young Living.
- Mary Kay is a private owned American multi-level marketing company that specializes in makeup and skincare.
- First Fitness Nutrition and Young Living both focus on health products and essential oils. She mentions that all her businesses have the same theme, to take care of her customers inside and out. She also regularly posts about clean eating on her social media.
- Montpetit is also one of the singers at Jimmy Swaggart Ministries and has performed songs like “He’s the Lion and the Lamb,” “What a mighty God We Serve,” “Thank You Lord” and “He Has Made Me Glad.”
Fun Facts & Trivia :
- Her son, Nicholas has also worked with Jimmy Swaggart Ministries as a cable puller.
- One of the songs sung by Tara “The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power” has over 1 million hits on YouTube.
- Tara Montpetit Pregnant? : No
- How tall is Tara Montpetit Height? : 5′ 2″