Martha Borg (maiden name unknown) is an American Christian music singer who performs within the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries (JSM).
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Martha Borg is married to FWC Associate Pastor David Borg, who has also been associated with Jimmy Swaggart Ministries. Together they have three children.
- She lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Borg often performs special services together with her husband David.
Singing Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Martha is an accomplished Christian music singer, and frequently performs as part of the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries and the Family Worship Centre (FWC) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- She frequently sings along with other JSM members of renown such as Joseph Larson and Grace Larson Brumley.
- She regularly accompanies her husband David Borg on his ministries, and usually sings during them.
- One of her performances at the Family Worship Center was recorded and released under the “Sonlife Radio” label as a full album, available in CD and mp3 formats.
- Martha also performs solo concerts during services, and has been invited to events all over the USA.
Best Songs :
The most popular songs she has performed include :
- Holy Ground
- I Give You Jesus
- Unworthy of the Blood
- I Call Him Lord
- Try Jesus
- You’re Still Lord, He’s As Close As the Mention of His Name
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
- God Leads Us Along
- Joy In The Morning (A fan favorite!)
Trivia & Interesting Facts :
- Martha added her vocals to Jimmy Swaggart’s 1997 gospel album, I Met The Master.
- Her daughter Sissy Borg also works for the Sonlife Broadcasting Network.
- Martha also sings as part of the Family Worship Center Ladies Ensemble, together with Jill Swaggart, Grace Larson, and Donna Carline. She has also performed at The Brooklyn Tabernacle.