|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||May 27, 1959. As of 2022, he is around 63 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner||Married. See below for relationship details.|
|How did Joseph Larson lose his hand?||Larson was working in a textile factory when he experienced a machine malfunction.|
|Children / No. of Kids||4|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Loren Larson is an influential American pastor. He is a teacher and professor at the Jimmy Swaggart Bible College and Seminary.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Loren Larson was born on May 27, 1959, in Missoula, Montana.
- He graduated in 1977 from Hellgate High School in Missoula, Montana.
- Surprisingly, Loren used to be a drug addict and drug dealer in his youth, but being exposed to the teachings of Jimmy Swaggart changed his life for the better, and he left those things behind.
- In 1986, Loren found himself casually opening a Bible within his reach, and reading it was the last push he needed to get clean. At the end of that same year, after getting clean, he found his way to church and remained there and clean ever since.
Marriage and Kids :
- Loren is married to Hannah Thomas Larson. The couple wed on May 20, 1989.
- Together, they have four children – Joy, Grace, Joseph, and Rachel Larson, who are all also very involved with the church.
- Loren has over 10 grandchildren (amongst which are Wyatt, Silas, Jude, Jane, Caleb, Rylee, and Avery)!
- Hannah & Loren’s son Joseph Larson is a renowned and accomplished Christian singer, and so are his daughters, Grace Larson Brumley and Rachel Larson Ford. The three siblings also sang together as a trio, ministering through song on many occasions and in many locations.
- The couple’s eldest daughter, Joy, lives in Tampa, Florida, while the rest of their children are still in Louisiana. Joy and her husband, Stephen, work with the youth in the context of a Floridian church. Loren also ministers in their church whenever he can get to Florida.
Work, Career, Salary & Net worth :
- Loren is a visiting pastor, evangelist, and teacher, attending many churches and seminars and spreading the word via sermons and teachings. He attends gatherings and sermons both in the USA and internationally across its borders.
- He became a part of the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries in 1989.
- Loren was appointed president of the Jimmy Swaggart Bible College and Seminary in 1997, where he is a teacher, professor, administrator, and general member of the faculty.
- Currently, Larson has a role as associate pastor at the Family Worship Center, and has featured as a panelist on The Message of the Cross and A Study in the Word, which are staples of the SonLife Broadcasting Network. He also has his own radio show on SonLife.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Loren preaches and lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He frequently ministers the gospel at the Family Worship Center, which is also simultaneously broadcast on the SonLife Broadcasting Network, as well as over the Internet.
- He is also frequently invited to be a Camp meeting speaker, a huge event on the Evangelical calendar, dating back to Protestant English and Scottish roots.
- Loren frequently visits his mother in Montana when he yearns for the region he grew up in.