Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- What happens when you pair sharp business acumen with a fantastic fashion sense? It’s quite simple…You get Terry Biviano, owner of one of the most successful and elite shoe businesses which focuses on customer focussed designs!
- An Australian shoe designer by profession, Terry is hands-on when it comes to various aspects of running the company she started in the year 2002.
- From being the person in charge for designing the shoes in-house, Biviano is also responsible for developing the creative vision for the company.
- She and her company believe in the philosophy of providing the customer with the ultimate experience in luxury footwear. Such is her appeal that celebrities both international and local swear by her products and endorse them.
Personal Life : Family & Education
- Born on December 20, 1974, Terry went to Santa Sabina College for her education.
- Terry got married to Anthony Minichiello on January 22, 2012 at the St. Mary’s Cathedral, City of Sydney, Australia.
- The couple has one child, a young daughter. The child is named Azura and was born in December 2013.
- Prior to getting married to Anthony Minichiello, Terry was in a relationship with Alex Dimitriades, an Australian film and television actor who was also her business partner till 2006.
- Terry and her husband courted controversy when they tried to force the suppliers at their daughter’s birthday party to supply them with expensive freebies and offered them barter deals of featuring the suppliers via social media plug-ins.
- However the suppliers denied the offer and the couple had to end up paying for all the services.
Terry’s Business Contribution :
- Terry oversees a lot of activities in her business. From ensuring the implementation of the right product design being chosen to its manufacture and sales, Terry is extremely dedicated to the running of her business.
- Her personal touch ensures her products have worldwide appeal for its style and highest quality. Terry is extremely particular about the brand image of her company and her products and therefore follows a rigorous selection approach when it comes to the visibility of the merchandise.
- Terry has moved onto creating designs for children and calls the product “MINI by Terry Biviano” which is branded as cool, fashion-forward footwear for her young daughter.
- She started a line of products for children because she felt that there was much left to be desired from the market for fashionable, high quality, leather shoes for children. Her products are completely leather-based and hold a unique hand embellishment.
Business Success, Salary & Net Worth :
- A number of high profile personalities from the world of film, music and fashion endorse Terry’s products including Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Charlize Theron, Cate Blanchett and Giuliana Rancic among international stars and Jesinta Campbell, Ksenija Lukich and Montana Coz amongst local celebrities.
- Terry Biviano Shoes, the business which is named after her has been featured in all leading fashion magazines across the world ranging from America, France, Italy and Australia to name a few. These include Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, The New York Times, Madame Figaro, Women’s Wear Daily, W, Esquire and V Magazine.
- She mentions that the expressions “Shoe Queen Terry Biviano” and “a pair of Biviano’s” now appear regularly in the media.