Cheri Jacobus【 Wiki Bio 】Age, Net Worth, Husband, Father, Fox News
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Cheri Jacobus is an experienced writer, TV pundit, political strategist and a frequent guest on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and CBS networks.
- The past couple of years, she has been actively opposing the Donald Trump Presidency.
Personal Life, Family & Education :
- Born in the early 1960s, Cheri is originally from Peoria, Illinois. Currently, she lives in Washington DC.
- She graduated from West Virginia University in 1982 with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism. She has also studied Campaign Management at the American Campaign Academy in 1988.
Job, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Cheri started her career working in various roles like Campaign Manager, Press Secretary, Communications Director and Spokesperson for the GOP.
- She was a Political Columnist for The Hill and USA Today publications for several years.
- For some time, Jacobus was also an adjunct Professor at the Graduate School of Political Management at the George Washington University.
- She founded Capitol Strategies PR, which is a Washington based consulting and public affairs firm. Started in 1998, the firm remains active till date. She is also an editor at “A House United”, a center right platform for anyone who is against the Trump Presidency.
Opposing President Trump :
- Quite active on social media, Cheri has faced fair bit of criticism for some of her comments over the years. A staunch Republican, she became anti-Trump soon after his appointment to President and changed her political preference to undecided or independent.
- Cheri sued Donald Trump, his presidential campaign and his campaign manager Corey Lewandowski for defamation in 2016 after they claimed that she became anti-Trump when they refused to hire her.
- She demanded $4 million dollars in settlement after she was hit with a wave of public criticism when Donald Trump posted a tweet saying “She ‘begged us for a job. We said no and she went hostile. A real dummy!”
- Another time, she posted on Twitter that her 87 year old father who is a lifelong Republican and an active donator didn’t vote for either sides in the 2016 elections & that he’ll do the same if Elizabeth Warren runs for President in 2020. However, he will vote for the Democrats if Joe Biden were to run. Cheri concluded her tweet by saying “this is useful information” but she was faced with backlash from Trump supporters.
- The replies were mostly criticizing her dad about how he would rather vote for another old white man than a woman and how a Republican was giving unsolicited political advice.
Twitter Controversy :
- Cheri’s biggest Twitter controversy started when she got into a “tweet war” with Jeffrey Epstein, an ex-financier and Bill Clinton mega-donor who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting sex from an underage girl for which he served 13 months in custody.
- The tweets back and forth started becoming personal as they progressed and Cheri started including Epstein’s daughters in her insults.
- The tweet sparked a quick backlash and the conservative media along with Epstein started to tweet at USA Today to demand that they fire Cheri over her comments. USA Today answered quickly to the criticism and let go off Cheri and The Hill soon followed.
No confirmed information available.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner
See Details Above.