Liz Peek Wikipedia, Age, Biography, Fox News, Bio, Husband, Net Worth
Liz Peek Wedding / Husband / Dating / Marriage / Boyfriend
Currently Married. See details below.
Birthday / Date of Birth / Born / Age
Profile Background / Wiki Information
- Currently, working as a columnist with the Fiscal Times, Elizabeth Peek is a high-flyer.
- With a past experience of close to 20 years as a top-ranked analyst on Wall Street, Liz Peek, as she is popularly known, entered her U.S equity firm in the Japanese markets and became the first female partner at a major Wall Street firm Wertheim & Company.
- Though she retired after the birth of her third child, she turned to writing columns for numerous publications such as The New York Sun, Women on the Web, The Motley Fool and even Fox News.
Education & Family :
- Liz graduated with an honors degree in Economics. She was also a Durant Scholar while she was in Wellesley College.
- She also completed her CFA course, post which she joined the prestigious and top equities house Wertheim & Company, which then got bought by Schroder Inc and later by Citigroup.
- Liz is married to Jeffrey Peek who is the CEO of CIT and has three children with him.
Career : Net Worth & Profession Details
- After her graduation, Liz joined a research boutique on Wall Street which acted as the strong foundation she had in backhoes, rock bits and oilfield wireless services.
Wertheim & Company :
- At the Wertheim & Company she worked for almost 20 years, Liz steadily moved up the ladder by becoming a top-ranked analyst covering oilfield services companies, co-head of the company’s investment research & finally the head of the firm’s international research department.
- She was instrumental in her role as Partner at the firm for spearheading the company’s entry into the equities business, during the boom in London called the ‘Big Bang’.
- Later, she took on the mantle of development of the firm’s business in Tokyo.
Notable Contributions :
- Liz became the first woman in history to head the National Association of Petroleum Investment Analysts.
- She regularly contributes to the Wall Street Journal, Oil and Gas Journal, Wall Street Transcript and other magazines belonging to the industry.
- As a regular contributor to Trendz, a Dubai based business magazine, she has also free-lanced for various other publications including The Huffington Post and The New York Observer.
TV Appearances :
- Liz has made numerous appearances on Fox News’ “Strategy Room”.
- She has made guest appearances on Fox and Friends, Larry Kudlow and various other Fox Business programmes such as Varney & Company, After the Bell and Making Money with Charles Payne on the merit of her sharp business acumen and understanding of the markets.
- She has been a guest on Wall Street Week and other financial programmes.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
- Has been nominated twice for a Loeb Award.
- Liz also makes valuable contributions to the not-for-profit world and has chaired the Board of Trustees of FIT belonging to the SUNY College with student strength of 10000.
- She has served on the Board of the Central Park Conservancy Women’s Committee.
No confirmed information available.